Spaceport Download Malfunction

Shna_na

I recently checked my Spaceport addons, only to find that a file that had over 2000 downloads now has 33. Has anyone else encountered this... Problem? Was there some kind of meltdown that I was somehow oblivious to? Is this posted in the correct sub-forum? (I thought it might go in the Bugs and Support section, but that seems like it's just for the in-game stuff).

I heard news of a Spaceport 2 in the devnotes a couple months back, but it doesn't seem to be being worked on right now.

Heard the same thing, and I've been patiently waiting for an update from the Devs. :D

Heard the same thing, and I've been patiently waiting for an update from the Devs. :D

I am under the impression that the guy who was working on SP2 no longer is working with Squad. I've seen some stuff on the forums about possibly creating a community run spaceport, but am not sure how far along that is, if it's even being worked on. Last I saw was just people talking about how to do it (though it was some of the bigger modders in the community)

I am under the impression that the guy who was working on SP2 no longer is working with Squad. I've seen some stuff on the forums about possibly creating a community run spaceport, but am not sure how far along that is, if it's even being worked on. Last I saw was just people talking about how to do it (though it was some of the bigger modders in the community)

Well that's sad to hear. Squad seems to change staff so much. But, a community ran Spaceport you say? That takes me back to the days of 0.14-0.17 when that's all there was.

Well that's sad to hear. Squad seems to change staff so much. But, a community ran Spaceport you say? That takes me back to the days of 0.14-0.17 when that's all there was.

Back in the day...

It's not much of a bother, just a minor inconvenience. I just like to be able to see how many people have used something I've made so I can gauge the response. It'd be nice to have it fixed, but it's no biggie :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.