[0.23.5] Simple Trim Indicators

dazoe

• 1 month later...

what the hell... trim? I've been stumbling over this in the KSP-API while I was creating NanoGauges. Then I was looking for trim controls didn't found any and thought this was reserved for later use. There are trim controls in KSP? :confused:

What keys?

what the hell... trim? I've been stumbling over this in the KSP-API while I was creating NanoGauges. Then I was looking for trim controls didn't found any and thought this was reserved for later use. There are trim controls in KSP? :confused:

What keys?

Rather than feeling smug that even mod makers such as you still have discoveries about this game -- I'm glad you have this knowledge -- because it means features like this will get further modding and improvement. :)

• 1 month later...

This is really useful, but what would be even better for me would be a way to disable or at least rebind the trim controls. Does anyone know if there's a mod around that does that? Having trim bound to the same modifier as physwarp is a poor choice and regularly ruins my day.

Edited by Hurry, Starfish!

Shameless plug but you can pair this awesome mod with mine, "Extended Trim" (look for it in kerbal stuff and addon development forums) to be able to save trim settings and slaved your trim to the SAS input. Simple plugin really. Might make dealing with trim settings a little easier as well.

• 4 weeks later...

This was pretty usefull thing, and now that spaceport is down its gone..

well i still have it on my hdd so here is a mirror, didnt tested it with 0.24 thought

edit:

i will upload proper version later

Edited by kiwiak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry, for some reason I thought there was still a valid download link in this thread. From my reading of the MIT license I think I can upload my copy. It'll be later on today though.

Edit: As promised here's the download link. I hope it's okay to post this. I included the license in the zip file and the link to the source at dazoe's GitHub is still valid.

Trim Indicators

Edited by Adyx
Adding File link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.