WARNING Squad is using MIND CONTROL

Renaissance0321

"I literally just saw this on the thread, no editing whatsoever"
That's because Google is spying on your internets! Also they have acquired several major producers of metal foil. A spokesperson for Google made the announcement yesterday, with the explanation "It will improve your Google AdWords experience."

I figured it out squad is messing with our brains with the cake and special radio fre-

-----------------------------------------MESSAGE TERMINATED------------

Boy I sure love KSP and cake now. I think I will donate all my money to squad because they are my masters now.

Hey, everyone! What's going on? Where's the cake?

It's weird. I feel... lighter. Like I forgot something. What would that be? Any ideas?

Oh, well. Also, why were there so many free cakes in my room? It seemed... excessive. And they all said, "From SQUAD". Weird.

Wait a moment...

Oh, crud! I just remembered! The cake! Don't eat it! DON'T EA-

*spontaneously dissolves in a flash of light*

[in the middle of the night, your phone begins to ring. You answer]

Please, you have to listen to me. I am not sure how I am doing this, but our time is short. You must warn the others.

"What others?" You ask.

The forum. Your friends. The world. Trust me. SQUAD has already taken me. It's not too late for you. You have to- oh, no. They're coming!

"Who is?!"

It's too late! Just tell the world, "Don't eat the caaaake....."

[CALL ABRUPTLY ENDS]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

oh no... harvestR is taking control of peoples minds.... hes making them edit their posts... what he doesn't realise is the MCB (Mind Control Barrier) has ALWAYS BEEN WORKING and we can see that he is actually ENSLAVING NO ONE AND IS INNOCENT and is making them all HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD!!!

A wise man once said that you will be brainwashed and given cake:

It's GLaDOS all over again. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :( :( :o !!!

On the lighter side, I've been listening to the KSP Main Theme reversed but..... MUST PLAY MOAR KSP AND EAT CAKE....DON'T LISTEN TO SQUAD! THEIR TRYING TO BRAINWASH US INTO PLAYING MOAR KSP..... CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Anonymus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.