Project Odyssey: adventures getting home from an alternate dimension

Felbourn

bob sent a message on you tube, please check

Ask it here. I don't know which one it is, and I get a lot of messages over there these days... 30 or more per day especially after a video release.

- - - Updated - - -

Her bob, i asked you in the you tube comments but i think you didn't noticed it, can you post the direct link to the forum post you got that 3 mini tank part you use in middle stage (sentar) with 3 different colors on each? i think there are four of them around the engine.

thanks

Orange tanks are probably from this: Chaka Monkey

I don't know if you've read the past times I've asked this, but can I make a derivative of Gateway on one of my channels?

Someone posted that same question on the Gateway forums. I replied that I hold no copyright on the idea of building an ISS replica in KSP. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Someone posted that same question on the Gateway forums. I replied that I hold no copyright on the idea of building an ISS replica in KSP. ;)

I was posting that because I wanted to make sure you wouldn't be unhappy about it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

He siad in the latest video :

dont put in all big font or i put bigger fonts on you!

Actually it's 0.25

As much as I love this series. Playing it is a dream as most mods utilized in this show have been outdated or incompatible. So I request you do one of 1.Add ,as a separate download, all the mods used and adjusted for the series. 2.Reboot Odyssey to KSP v0.90 or soon, v1.0.

Thank you.

He's not updating it until the next series, and HE CAN'T GIVE YOU HIS GAMEDATA FOLDER! It would be illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

What I meant by "derivative" was: A lot like your series, but somewhat different.

Yes, it's version 0.25 and will remain so until the series finishes.

No, I have no problems with people taking my concepts and using them as basis for their own shows. Credit me if you are afraid you're being too derivative, but honestly it's flattering to have your work sort of copied. It means you did something right!

No, I can't give out my GameData folder. Beyond the legal issues, I just don't want to upload 10 gigabytes. :)

In other news, I have a big plan for episode 46. It'll probably be delayed for a while as I produce the episode. It's going to be a big time investment. Since Alexandria is waiting for RSS, I'll probably do a mini-series about building a Mining Operation in 1.0.2 to give at least something each week. That has been a common request after I released my tutorial about scanning and mining.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... all the missing video links!

Yes, it's version 0.25 and will remain so until the series finishes.

No, I have no problems with people taking my concepts and using them as basis for their own shows. Credit me if you are afraid you're being too derivative, but honestly it's flattering to have your work sort of copied. It means you did something right!

No, I can't give out my GameData folder. Beyond the legal issues, I just don't want to upload 10 gigabytes. :)

In other news, I have a big plan for episode 46. It'll probably be delayed for a while as I produce the episode. It's going to be a big time investment. Since Alexandria is waiting for RSS, I'll probably do a mini-series about building a Mining Operation in 1.0.2 to give at least something each week. That has been a common request after I released my tutorial about scanning and mining.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... all the missing video links!

http://youtu.be/yQbuCUeG16E

http://youtu.be/iQeRXDQqyUE

http://youtu.be/O4BURNKhWdk

http://youtu.be/CJ_VLy6G4Fs

I credited you on my first episode, just to be nice. Maybe you could give me some tips on making it NOT boring? I'm not the best commentator.:)

Edited by FireFaced

Two major factors IMO for narrating:

1. Never say "uh" "um" "you know" "like" and so on. If you can't think of anything to say, say nothing. This is true of all life conversations. It's better to be silent for 2 seconds than to fill the space with "ummm".

2. Fluctuate your voice up and down over sentences and paragraphs. Avoid being monotone. Show your emotions in your voice since we can't see your face if it's just narration.

Hey Bob, I was just wondering if you(or anyone else)had noticed that all of Raidernick's threads got locked and that the download links are all broken. I'm wondering what happened to him. It says gone in between his reputation bar and his name. I just thought this was strange.

Two major factors IMO for narrating:

1. Never say "uh" "um" "you know" "like" and so on. If you can't think of anything to say, say nothing. This is true of all life conversations. It's better to be silent for 2 seconds than to fill the space with "ummm".

2. Fluctuate your voice up and down over sentences and paragraphs. Avoid being monotone. Show your emotions in your voice since we can't see your face if it's just narration.

I'll take that into account, thanks. Delaying my first video for my "NOT-Gateway" for reasons.

Reasons being that I can't get the install to work

Hmmm capsules... with an 's'.

I usually piecemeal my selections from many mods to get the best single capsule from here or there based on my needs. One mod that has a few good ones at the same time... good question!

I think if you want to get a good selection of them (hoping you find a good one in the set) then try FASA. You may also want to check out Chaka Monkey just because so much in that one is great looking. I am still using a 0.25 version so I hope those mods are up to date for you.

What Ship is that?

I have revealed as much as I will on that until you see the episode.

btw... The show is looking to be far more than my original duration estimate of 50 minutes. I could imagine needing well more now... but we'll see.

up to 28:56 now... and it's looking good to me, if I say so myself

*update*

Now sitting around 36 minutes, give or take. I can't imagine it being less than 25 more minutes to go. It could easily be more once I get going on the next segments.

Edited by Felbourn

I have revealed as much as I will on that until you see the episode.

btw... The show is looking to be far more than my original duration estimate of 50 minutes. I could imagine needing well more now... but we'll see.

up to 28:56 now... and it's looking good to me, if I say so myself

*update*

Now sitting around 36 minutes, give or take. I can't imagine it being less than 25 more minutes to go. It could easily be more once I get going on the next segments.

Why do I get the feeling you are coming up on the end of the series? ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.