Project Odyssey: adventures getting home from an alternate dimension

Felbourn

• 2 months later...

Hi guys. I'm not active in KSP anymore. I keep thinking I might go back, but I never seem to... and then I saw Shadowzone talk about how the game's stability has gone to hell, which makes me less likely to return. I used to push the boundaries of the game a lot, and if I can't do that and have fun then I'm not going to try. I also wanted to get RSS/RO going again but it wasn't working the last time I checked, so again another reason to not return just yet. 

BTW I always wanted to ask... what is a Kerbal Spherical?

30 minutes ago, Felbourn said:

Hi guys. I'm not active in KSP anymore. I keep thinking I might go back, but I never seem to... and then I saw Shadowzone talk about how the game's stability has gone to hell, which makes me less likely to return. I used to push the boundaries of the game a lot, and if I can't do that and have fun then I'm not going to try. I also wanted to get RSS/RO going again but it wasn't working the last time I checked, so again another reason to not return just yet. 

BTW I always wanted to ask... what is a Kerbal Spherical?

D: Oh no...

I just use 1.3.1 and I have basically no issues from it. If I remember right RO is staying on that version too for the foreseeable future, so I'd go for 1.3.1.

I really hope you do decide to return, since Ares was one of the few things that could tempt me to play RSS/RO. I always looked forward to new stuff from you, since Odyssey took just enough suckage out of my mondays to make then fun. Wow, I suck at concluding things. Every time I try it just sounds wrong.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.