Cannot edit long posts, returns blank form.

boolybooly

I have been trying to update the K-Prize challenge thread roll of honour post, which is in the first post. When I press edit I get a blank edit box with no text in it. I suspect that if I try to save that it will erase the post so I haven`t tried.

I cannot edit the roll of honour to add people or shorten it, or make a back up of the HTML, likewise I cannot edit the even longer post lower down that page with the previous rolls listed. But I can edit a shorter post below that from the same page and time, so it is not date and must be the length of the posts causing edit to break.

My guess is someone has tweaked something to limit post sizes and I would like to ask it if it can be tweaked so that I can save the K-Prize roll else the thread's roll of honour mechanic is lost with all hands. ;.;

No, I'm thinking this is some side effect of the 500 Internal Server Errors that people are getting when editing posts at the moment. It is a bit sporadic, but Squad staff are looking into the issue, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.