How to transfer experiments to mobile processing lab MPL ?

EVA a kerbal,right click the pod or the experiment tool (like goo or so),and select "collect experiments".After that,go to the lab and simply enter it or right click to place experiments.

hope that helps :)

You can also just dock and the lab will be able to process and reset any experiments in the connected vehicle.

This. Or you can EVA the data over to a return vehicle (more science for returned experiments even with the transmission bonus from the lab) and just use the lab to reset the experiments. I'm doing this at the moment with a lab in orbit around Minmus - Jeb is happily shuttling up and down to the different biomes, grabbing samples, materials data, temperature and goo readings at each and stashing them in the command pod for return.

The lab crew has been up there for a while though - might send Jeb home after a couple more biome runs, bank the science points and use them to research the tech for the three-seater capsule that I can use to rotate the lab crew.

• 1 year later...

Is there any way to get experiments out of the MPL that you have already turned to data and leave the ones not processed yet? I have 84 experiments worth about 800 science and 3/4 have already been processed. I would love to get them out. So i can turn them in (i am upgrading the 160-300 science stuff so this is a ton for me)

Is there any way to get experiments out of the MPL that you have already turned to data and leave the ones not processed yet? I have 84 experiments worth about 800 science and 3/4 have already been processed. I would love to get them out. So i can turn them in (i am upgrading the 160-300 science stuff so this is a ton for me)

A Kerbal on EVA holding on near the lab door can take the science to another lab.

Labs (and kerbals on EVA) hold infinite science, other manned modules can hold one of each.

Sorry I was wondering if there was any way to separate them. My MPL has over 100 experiments in it and about 70 have been processed and 30 have not. I would like to take those 70 back and hand in and leave the 30 that have not been processed yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.