[1.1.2]Aerojet Kerbodyne 3.0 (4/29/16 Better FX, still good for 1.1.2)

blackheart612

Prevent the expanding of tanks if for example, monopropellant/LFO are both resources in that tank, when you hover over it, it will expand crazy big.

..... Could you make a version of Modulefixer that adds that to any tank that has fuel, oxidizer, and monoprop? Because at the very least FASA has that problem.

I thought DasBananenbrot was making them?
Just a 3.75 resize :P

Well if I finally worked out the node problems with the 3.75m resize, I think I am going to make an RO version too ^^ Don't know how fast I'll finish that though. Though I would be glad, if you would be open for help NK :wink:

Edit: Meh when I thought I finally can finish the 3.75m resize , suddenly my game loads to the end but no parts are appearing. I narrowed it down to the MM.cfg which changes the Aerojet parts. Didn't modify it and yesterday it still worked. Is anyone having an idea why that could happen?

Meanwhile adding each line of change one by one ,finding out which part borks the part loading

Edit Edit: I traced it down to the tanks. It semms both are producing this issue...and also the structural parts...I am utterly confused .... :/

Edited by DasBananenbrot

Well somehow some of the lines in my MM file for the Fuel Tanks, all the structural parts and the LES are causing the game to not finish loading. It doesn't crash but it finishes loading, though the loading bar is not at the end. the result no parts are loaded in the game. I definetely traced it down to the Aerojet MM file. I don't why this is happening I didn't change anything and yesterday everything still worked. Guess I will have to rewrite the MM file and see if the problem persists. I have no clue what is happening

Well somehow some of the lines in my MM file for the Fuel Tanks, all the structural parts and the LES are causing the game to not finish loading. It doesn't crash but it finishes loading, though the loading bar is not at the end. the result no parts are loaded in the game. I definetely traced it down to the Aerojet MM file. I don't why this is happening I didn't change anything and yesterday everything still worked. Guess I will have to rewrite the MM file and see if the problem persists. I have no clue what is happening

What mm file? I have no idea wth is happening as well. lol

You appear do have dropped a "b" in the thread's title. Thats a ad problem ;)

O.o I don't seem to understand what you are saying

Could we get LUS engines that are lookalikes of the MB60 and J-2X? An mounting options for those of us who want engine clusters on the LUS?

What is LUS? o.O I only know IUS. I can do J-2X well, at least something that looks like it mixed with Merlin on the Kerbal Launcher Overhaul down the hallway to the left of Add-on Development.

This makes me wanna handle requests for modelling engines lol

Ok, here are some upcoming features for FX

Notice the emissives on HG-10B. Also there will be new Powerflames and smoke. Done on LAS and HG-10B. Others Soontm

This will be packed with balancing.

EDi9oHh.png

eNFVFRI.png

The mm file I created to resize your aerojet Kerbodyne parts. I don't see how the mm file could cause this, neither appeared the error before. I will delete the mm file and write it new and hope this resolves the issue

Best of luck :)

Edited by blackheart612

Ok, here are some upcoming features for FX

Notice the emissives on HG-10B. Also there will be new Powerflames and smoke. Done on LAS and HG-10B. Others Soontm

This will be packed with balancing.

https://i.imgur.com/EDi9oHh.png

https://i.imgur.com/eNFVFRI.png

Best of luck :)

Thanks :D though the resize will be obsolete soon anyway I guess as you offered to make dedicated parts for the Taurus capsule :D

Nice effects btw :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.