[1.1.2]Aerojet Kerbodyne 3.0 (4/29/16 Better FX, still good for 1.1.2)

blackheart612

The CoM is offset to make the integrated LES work. If anything, you'd need to talk to the pod author and get that taken out so you could properly build a service module and tower for it.

Actually, the center of thrust of the LES is offset, not the center of mass of the pod. There are 6 LES thrusters on one side and 4 on the other

Actually, the center of thrust of the LES is offset, not the center of mass of the pod. There are 6 LES thrusters on one side and 4 on the other

Then that's.... even harder to land on. lol My bad again

Sorry to bother you but do you have an idea when these awesome effects will be released? :)

https://i.imgur.com/EDi9oHh.png

https://i.imgur.com/eNFVFRI.png

lol I have no idea :P Soontm I promise! :D

That's really dang good! I like effects that look like a bunch of gas. :)

Have you had time yet to touch up a bit on the SRB models I sent you? I understand you're busy, I'm just curious to see what my models would look like actually completed.

Yeah, I'm curious if the nozzles of the SRBs are just one face, haven't check that yet since last I saw em. They could have problems with normals if that's the case. :P But that's just me not checking it again yet.

BTW, that sepmotor in the SRB? Oh man, I dunno if you can set it to stage differently unless you wanna use action groups to activate em or wanna activate each individually XD

The separation motors are just for show. Although, you're welcome to give them a shot. :wink:

Seriously, if you're not up for that bit than don't do it, it seems complicated though.

I'm not sure how many "faces" the nozzle is but you can go ahead and make a fancy new one. :)

Seems like my testers are busy, I just tested it myself. I released the taurus parts now. Just tell me when there are problems :)

Crap, did I never send you a message back?!? Oh man, my bad, but at least I can say that every thing is functioning properly and look very good in my tests.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.