[1.1.2]Aerojet Kerbodyne 3.0 (4/29/16 Better FX, still good for 1.1.2)

blackheart612

Blackheart, may I ask when you're gonna fix the FX on the engine?

EDIT: To be more specific, I have a couple suggestions:

1) Modify the coding thingamajig so that the flame doesn't point towards the retrograde vector (That's what it looks like) and point straight out the engine, because I think that's more realistic.

2) Modify the behavior so that the FX appears to be shooting out during the orbital insertion burn and more energetic. The burns are fine, just that the FX looks like a limp noodle. Make it shoot out. This is what I mean:

494352f5ca5bcf5bb42b949e803d2d13.gif

Edited by AppleDavidJeans

Blackheart, may I ask when you're gonna fix the FX on the engine?

EDIT: To be more specific, I have a couple suggestions:

1) Modify the coding thingamajig so that the flame doesn't point towards the retrograde vector (That's what it looks like) and point straight out the engine, because I think that's more realistic.

2) Modify the behavior so that the FX appears to be shooting out during the orbital insertion burn. The burns are fine, just that the FX looks like a limp noodle. Make it shoot out. This is what I mean:

http://i.gyazo.com/494352f5ca5bcf5bb42b949e803d2d13.gif

I definitely agree

• 3 weeks later...
That looks to be a fun ride. Can't wait! (Well, I can and will wait, but you know what I mean.)

If what I'm thinking is what you're thinking, I guess so? Haha

Yay! A BPC for the Taurus!

Yeah, except I dunno what size that top part is... It's sized almost the same as Orion's LES too so it's not "oversized" now.

zCg4qhk.png

IG7aUK1.png

Could you make the rest of the Delta IV? The community needs one for EFT-1 replicas.

Have you seen Blackheart's textures? They are very stockalike. You should ask CluelessModeller, he has one that seems like it's almost done, and it has a much more realistic texture.

Like a fountain

Yk5Oxvs.png

Could you make the rest of the Delta IV? The community needs one for EFT-1 replicas.
Have you seen Blackheart's textures? They are very stockalike. You should ask CluelessModeller, he has one that seems like it's almost done, and it has a much more realistic texture.

It's released today, it can be made to look like one with my Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul

EjZJIOT.png

• 2 weeks later...
Like a fountain

http://i.imgur.com/Yk5Oxvs.png

It's released today, it can be made to look like one with my Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul

http://i.imgur.com/EjZJIOT.png

Any new progress? Don't worry take your time, we don't want you to burn out but I really like that BPC for the Taurus and thus I would like to know how things are currently standing ;)

Any new progress? Don't worry take your time, we don't want you to burn out but I really like that BPC for the Taurus and thus I would like to know how things are currently standing ;)

Pretty sure I have something ready to release before I went missing. I am terribly sorry, I had to do something and didn't really have the chance to upload it at that time.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but, for the Taurus, you really need an SM. My thinking is something like this, but with a more stockalike engine.

I am not quite sure if I have the time at the moment to do something for the community, Ill do what I can on my freetime. :)

Pretty sure I have something ready to release before I went missing. I am terribly sorry, I had to do something and didn't really have the chance to upload it at that time.

I am not quite sure if I have the time at the moment to do something for the community, Ill do what I can on my freetime. :)

I understand completely but just remember we are desperately waiting on those engine fixes.

You don't have to apologize :)
I understand completely but just remember we are desperately waiting on those engine fixes.

Thanks for understanding. I am scratching up some of the things I left.

Here is the service module of Taurus without engines yet, I am not sure if I will release the engine with it (once I find it-I don't remember if it is done already or not)

This houses 2.5m engines so just need to find the better looking or the more efficient one, I'm adjusting the configs for this part at the moment.

KQvTGHu.png

There might be a release after a couple days.

Thanks for understanding. I am scratching up some of the things I left.

Here is the service module of Taurus without engines yet, I am not sure if I will release the engine with it (once I find it-I don't remember if it is done already or not)

This houses 2.5m engines so just need to find the better looking or the more efficient one, I'm adjusting the configs for this part at the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/KQvTGHu.png

There might be a release after a couple days.

Yay :D (10char)

Hurrah I had time today to edit, map and even import the existing fairly new engine model from some weeks back that I made. It's actually a real service module now. Just need an adapter. That I will do if I actually have time to make stuff (I'm trying to free up some time). Meanwhile...

NdkrIre.png

So here are the two parts I will introduce to *almost* complete the set for taurus.

3nJFVmx.pngXSdgC18.png

BTW the engine is not working at all, but the emissives are. I don't have time to do it anymore unfortunately so I'll do it some time later.

Slowly but surely :D Config edits don't need much telling but I also help in some projects I have been affiliated, I balance the time in modding and real life, too. I do my best whenever I have time.

Ok I will stop being an donkey.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.