[1.1.2]Aerojet Kerbodyne 3.0 (4/29/16 Better FX, still good for 1.1.2)

blackheart612

@BlackHeart Using FAR / DRE / just about all the other realism mods available. Using the Mk 1-2 command pod. ICPS isn't ignited until it's in a semi-stable orbit (periapsis of at least 100 KM). The DV I gave was combined ICPS / Exploration Service Module. Just curious as to what its designed to do. Love the models and I would absolutely LOVE to use something like this for more than an orbital rendezvous vehicle. But if that's what the modules were designed for I completely understand.

@BlackHeart Using FAR / DRE / just about all the other realism mods available. Using the Mk 1-2 command pod. ICPS isn't ignited until it's in a semi-stable orbit (periapsis of at least 100 KM). The DV I gave was combined ICPS / Exploration Service Module. Just curious as to what its designed to do. Love the models and I would absolutely LOVE to use something like this for more than an orbital rendezvous vehicle. But if that's what the modules were designed for I completely understand.

These parts are tested on stock mechanics though, if you are saying that my configs suck, you sir, are completely correct. I am open to new configs from the community if you guys think that is closer to reality than it is right now.

Yeah, I couldn't get them to work in the newest version. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Strange... I still use these, and they work perfectly.

Edit: the pack linked is working just like it should. Whats is the problem for you?

Besides, blackheart612 just granted me permission to maintain and release the legacy parts, for this mod and Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul! Yay!

Expect a dedicated thread soon.

Edited by Initar

Strange... I still use these, and they work perfectly.

Edit: the pack linked is working just like it should. Whats is the problem for you?

Besides, blackheart612 just granted me permission to maintain and release the legacy parts, for this mod and Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul! Yay!

Expect a dedicated thread soon.

Will blackheart take over once he is over the POX?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I DO have Animated Decouplers installed on KSP, its just they won't decouple for some reason.

Will blackheart take over once he is over the POX?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I DO have Animated Decouplers installed on KSP, its just they won't decouple for some reason.

He will just update the old parts (pre-remodel) for latest ksp versions - it will be separate, this still works for 0.90, I might do an update by stealing* Bac9's nodetoggle, I think that was updated. AK3.0.4 works for 0.90.

Your issue is not decoupling, right? Have you tried reinstalling? Removing completely the previous version and installing the new one? And make sure you have SDHI. I haven't tried to duplicate or experienced that yet but I will look into it.

*asking

He will just update the old parts (pre-remodel) for latest ksp versions - it will be separate, this still works for 0.90, I might do an update by stealing* Bac9's nodetoggle, I think that was updated. AK3.0.4 works for 0.90.

Your issue is not decoupling, right? Have you tried reinstalling? Removing completely the previous version and installing the new one? And make sure you have SDHI. I haven't tried to duplicate or experienced that yet but I will look into it.

*asking

No, the issue IS decoupling, it is when I decouple the AEROKERBO ICPS and Service Module adapter that it stays attached to the stack (for the ICPS Adapter) but decouples the main stage, and the Service Module adapter stays on the ICPS.

Are you manually trying to decouple it, or are you trying to stage-decouple? If you are attempting the latter it won't work, as intended. Animated Decoupler is there to remove the decouple function from staging and animate the service ring's decouple animation. If it is the former, double-check Starwaster's Github repository or redownload from the link in the SDHI thread.

EDIT: Also, double check you are hooked into the right node on both the service ring decoupler and ICSP's-to-SM decoupler. I've had the same issue because of accidentally attaching the heatshield or the ICSP engine on the wrong node, trapping the parts together and making for an interesting (Read: harrowing) emergency reentry.

Edited by sharpspoonful

No no no, I didnt mean any rush. Please take your time to recover :)

I am seriously in the dark when coming to MM config, I can barley copy a line from one part cfg to another. So I tried to copy the scrubber and purifier lines from SDHI to this one. I try it in a few mins.

Waterpoofing?! Water purifier.. The combo of english not being my first language and a weeird autocorrect thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.