8K82K aka PROTON (OLDD in USSR) v. 0.5. (12.05.14)

DennyTX

Stock KSP. Testing it now using BobCat's 3rd stage+stock verniers, since the current 3rd stage is just a fuel tank, no propulsion (that I know of) nor a proper decoupler.

OK, noticed another bug, pretty serious one. Fuel crossfeed is enabled on the decoupler, so the 3rd stage (no matter what you use for it) will leech fuel from the payload.

Let him finish Proton first. Or learn modelling instead of spamming requests. Or at least provide some technical ideas beside "Salyut, Zond and Venera". When I make a request, I spend a while researching the craft in question and making sure I can, if needed, provide futher assistance to the modeler regarding the design and it's finer details.

That's nice to have. I'd like to ask you, will you be making a non-truss interstage and steering engines for the 3rd stage? Also, the 3rd stage engine was not RD-210, but RD-212. They were similar, but not identical (longer nozzle on the latter, I think).

That's nice to have. I'd like to ask you, will you be making a non-truss interstage and steering engines for the 3rd stage? Also, the 3rd stage engine was not RD-210, but RD-212. They were similar, but not identical (longer nozzle on the latter, I think).

yes, i will. Engines are wip. Dont sure about non-truss interstage. I know about, but truss looks better. ;) Of course, OLDD trying to do replicas, but on the other hand I began to understand Frizzank with his way to do kerbalised.

also, payloads are in progress too. As well as for Proton (like ZOND), and upcoming OLDD version of N1-LOK-LK soviet lunar complex.

ZIKOTGo.jpg

Edited by DennyTX

EDIT: woah, after decoupling the shrouds, they go insane.

Ok good. i was hoping that wasn't just me :P.

also, payloads are in progress too. As well as for Proton (like ZOND), and upcoming OLDD version of N1-LOK-LK soviet lunar complex.

your'e making the N1 complex even though there is already one out from Bobcat? Well this one must be better than his if i'm gonna get it!

Edited by mahboi818

I mean there are dozens of Saturn V replicas. The N1 although it didn't make it to the moon was very important to the space race. Also the soviet pack keeps getting older with each update and its bound to break and unfortunately Bobcat doesn't really do maintenance anymore. So its probably good Denny is doing this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.