Military Plane Show-Off! (all mods allowed)

After realizing the Kerbin government actually wanted them to build military planes, Kerbal Scientist began the K.R.A.P. (Kerbal Really Advanced Project) to build those planes

Those are the planes they need:

1)Fighter with weapons like missiles

2)Spy plane able to fly at very high altitude and speed

3)Heavy Bomber

4)Heavy Fighter for ground operations

5)Drones

6)Other

Show me your planes and may the best win!

I am currently working on the F-8 Lighting, a fighter with very high control. Updates coming soon

F-3 Dragon (Realism Overhaul+AJE)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

P-3 Cyclops (Realism Overhaul+AJE)

XF-145 Tomkat (SSTO for stock sized Kerbin with FAR+DRE)

C-1 Starhauler (Realism Overhaul+AJE)

Hi7LlxP.jpg

F-1 Dart (Realism Overhaul+AJE)

gCUDpla.jpg

These are my current military aircraft, the only one not in use now is my XF-145, which was built for a challenge, which it tied for first on.

I have no current pictures with armorment because I went through and revamped all of my missiles after the 23.5 patch, I make them with the stretchy tank mod to cut down on parts counts. All of my Realism Overhaul aircraft use the Real Jets mod (AJE), which makes the airbreathing engines react like REAL jet engines. So all of the RO+AJE craft react like you would expect real aircraft of that type to react.

Edited by Hodo

Mods:TV aerospace, B9, Stretchy Tanks,Procedural wings.

This is the F-8B Lightning AUF (Advanced Universal Fighter). Very maniable and stable if you keep SAS on, because if you don't, it will tend to flip over. Stage to launch missiles. If you want the original civil F-8, message me.

I am now working on the F-11, a small fighter

[update] this is the link for the civil and military F-8:https://www./?p929ggwgqcf5f6j. When you stage, wait a bit to let the missiles speed up

[update 2] the plane will go f*cked up and out of control at high speeds. Worse when SAS

Edited by MCAsomm
update

i do not use it anymore because of all the trouble it causes. i was just too lazy to uninstall it and restart ksp

What troubles? That is the easiest plugin I have ever installed.

Once upon a time, i decided to make a STOCK Biplane, it was good. Later i posted it on a thread for any type of plane.

Then, a day later, i decided to put some weapons on it, except there were two planes and i mounted two different kinds of weapons on both of them

And then, possibly the first stock war-ready biplanes were born.

One of them is a Bomber/Stealth-bomber(since it doesn't have an engine and as such doesn't make noise) called Spatan IIIB, and a Fighter called Spartan IIIW(These missiles are "Lend Lease" and they are definately not stolen)

oIkdFdz.jpg

Can you spot the difference yet? Can you?

Now, since of the Biplanes' unique flying style, they can safely take two approaches to the way they attack

1. High speed but potentially innacurate

2.(the way i prefer) Slow speed but rather accurate

Heck, with the second way, some enemies will probably not even notice you before you destroy their vehicles! If they are looking the other way and might be blind, or you're flying at a high altitude.

So yeah, pretty good plane, despite the fact you currently aren't driving it and might not know how to make it(just ignore that part, okay?).

Edited by KotDemopan

The head of K.R.A.P himself went to congratulate the pair on their revolutionary new drone.

"I just wanted to tell you how thrilled the committee was with your wall landing drone."

The two engineers grinned

"Were just doing some final checks, it should should land on the runway any minute now."

The two engineers looked at each other nervously, they had never considered that anyone might want to land the drone on something other than a wall.

"Is something wrong?"

The pair looked over the head representative's shoulder towards the runway, a few seconds later he heard a muffled explosion behind him.

The head of K.R.A.P himself went to congratulate the pair on their revolutionary new drone.

"I just wanted to tell you how thrilled the committee was with your wall landing drone."

The two engineers grinned

"Were just doing some final checks, it should should land on the runway any minute now."

The two engineers looked at each other nervously, they had never considered that anyone might want to land the drone on something other than a wall.

"Is something wrong?"

The pair looked over the head representative's shoulder towards the runway, a few seconds later he heard a muffled explosion behind him.

hahahaha, yeah well..., the true is that, somehow, it's really good landing anywhere, even in the water! :P

brilliant text, made me laugh a lot :P

My F-35 Jumpjet. The rear engine rotates and lifts and the engine door closes to conceal the fan and engine. The front winglets aren't necessary but they're for high altitude flight. Activating the front engine will allow for 12g turns. It flies super fast and high, and I've been meaning to weaponize it with laser guided missiles. I'm just busy creating t-rex mechs to do my fighting.

9Il3OCa.png

6QNUF2C.png

CDJ1IWf.png

Album

Edited by clown_baby

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.