WarThunder?

Redrobin

:D (You know you don't need a new crew for every new plane, right?)

Yeah, but i need to keep myself on combat the most i can because, You know, Research points :D (And im going to get the BB bomber/Fighter now so the place im going to put it in is were the 1st reserve plane is)

I had trouble with Warthunders graphics, I found it hard to make out planes against the ground clutter and also seeing their direction.

Then they took my A20G which was super fast and they made it super slow, so I quit in protest (its the only plane I could do well in).

I had trouble with Warthunders graphics, I found it hard to make out planes against the ground clutter and also seeing their direction.

Then they took my A20G which was super fast and they made it super slow, so I quit in protest (its the only plane I could do well in).

The A20 was OP how is that a bad thing?

• 2 weeks later...

Its bad when that was what you thought of as YOUR plane, and your whole way of flying kind of revolved around it. Nerfing it basically destroys the game for you.

As for OP I was always coming up against those FW190s (planes and pilots at a level way above me) who could easily deal with me and I had no defence except dive speed........ so if the game isn't balancing players in servers, you need a small edge or two to live.

• 4 months later...

I've played WT off and on a bit. I really got driven away from WT with the whole bomber dominance thing, where I couldn't use anything above my mid tier 2 planes without getting into matches decided by who had more bombers in 3 minutes flat. I also got really into WoT while waiting for ground forces to arrive, and then when ground forces did come, I discovered that I was just so much better at WoT that it was sort of sucking the fun out of ground forces for me.

I do still play from time to time though, because I do really enjoy the game play with WT. It's a solid game, especially at the higher difficulty levels.

The only two problems I have is that it seems like its impossible to get enemies off your tail, and somehow EVERYONE'S planes turn better then mine

And it takes me like fifty shots to shoot someone down but they can take one shot and my plane is on fire. :huh:

And they somehow use bombers as fighters and can somehow still pursue me when I'm in a fighter.

And they somehow use bombers as fighters and can somehow still pursue me when I'm in a fighter.

Ever had a japanese flyboat/bomber (H6K) chase you? That was propably me.

Edited by Othuyeg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.