[FORUM GAME] Rate the avatar of the person above you.

mincespy

9/10 reminds me of a kaleidescope. Nope, the avatar and flag in my signature are uniquely mine.

It was the first flag I created for KSP in 0.18. When I had to recreate my forum user name after the Great Forum Tragedy of '12, I just added it as an avatar.

I've used it as my avatar for so long that other forum members get a little concerned when I change it...

EDIT: See... if you look directly below this post, you see that @monstah has told me not to change it. And since he is now a moderator, I've got to listen to his warning... I'd hate to be charged with another infraction... :blush::wink:

Edited by adsii1970

7 hours ago, Flow said:

5/10 I have no idea what that's even supposed to be. Looks like the flags of Mauritius and Guyana fell into a blender together. 

that my friend, is Calvin and Hobbes, one of the greatest comic strips of all time

7/10

IT CONFUSES ME, GOOD JOB!

10/10 + 2 = 12/10

+2 because you are now a moderator and I don't want to get any infractions or forum violations!

Seriously, it is always nice to see a familiar avatar... especially when it's someone whom I've enjoyed on-line fellowship with. And to think, I've known you since you were just a common forum member! :D