{WIP} K.S.S. (Kerbinational Space Station)

Mediafire download will be up and a list of mods required will be up, when it is completed.

I started building this thing about two days ago, it's currently made up of about five or six separate modules, I'm planning on adding five or six more.

It orbits Kerbin 100KM from sea level, and it can hold a crew of up to ten Kerbals.

It's current Commander Is Jebediah Kerman, the next commander in expedition 5 will be Billy Boblong Kerman.

Two of the modules were lifted by my tyberdine space shuttle, the much larger ones were lifted by custom triple core heavy lifting rockets. (How else would I get those panels into orbit!)

Here are some images.

Expedition badge/Flag

DKojlZt.png?2

F9VohUM.png

0oB1UzF.png

RehNkfI.png

r6eNbrH.png

ViJKwXb.png

Reply with what you think :).

Oh and, this is planned to be a replica of the I.S.S. however the "big" solar array is still being prepared for launch.

I know what your thinking "THOSE AREN'T THE BIG SOLAR ARRAYS!?" No, those are the...mini ones.

Edited by WindShieIds

Thats really cool, theres two things i want to ask you.

1. What mods are you using?

2. can we have a save/craft file(s) download once its done?

Cheers, ArcticVoid!

Because it's being constructed in orbit no, I'll have to give you the entire save file.

Don't be shocked if you see random landers and probes everywhere.

I'll make a list of the mods soon.

No problem, be free to mess around with my replica subassemblies when I release it.

If you'd like I could provide you with a pre release ish sort of thing, and a list of mods you require.

That would be cool, this is a really cool build!

Cheers, ArcticVoid!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.