[1.0] CrossFeedEnabler v3.3 May 11

NathanKell

Well, a problem is that stock radial decouplers have crossfeed enabled in their cfg (!). Try disabling it for them and see if that helps.

Really? Well that is annoying. I will check that out. Would explain why a ship I just built last night had no issues, since I used a decoupler from the RLA mod.

Thanks for your help.

Hey Nathan,

Had some trouble with the version of 3.0 that you released today. Got a lot of lag on craft with procedural tanks and lost the ability to pull up right-click menus on those tanks.

However, putting back in the CrossFeedEnabler 3.0 that comes packed with B9 Release 5 works just fine. The .dll had an Aug 20 date on it -- is there a difference between these two releases?

The first post has an updated changelog, but needs an updated download link as well (still pointing to version 3.0)

Regardless, thank you for all your work on this.

Edited by rifter

Had another funky feed issue last night despite using a decoupler I know doesn't have crossfeed...

Gonna try this version and see if the VAB portion will let me know what is going on. Thanks for updating.

Getting this when I load parts in the VAB.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CrossFeedEnabler.ModuleCrossFeed.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CrossFeedEnabler.ModuleCrossFeed.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Logs here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zteqzdg3g3qxvc/KSP.zip?dl=0

Not sure if it's the same thing you saw in Nori's logs, but I used 3.0.1 last night and noticed some more right-click lag. All is working well with the majority of my parts, however using Procedural Wings and Procedural Fairings parts brought about the right-click lag. Those were the only two mods that seemed to be affected though.

Oops. Sorry. I believe I did, yes. I'll toss up the release.

Cool. Thought that might be the case. Managing so many mods and being a mod (see what I did there?) can obviously make it easy to lose track of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance this mod is breaking radial monoprop tanks?

By "breaking" I mean "doing something nonspecific I won't describe in any meaningful fashion." And by that I mean; turns out I mistook an RLA stockalike part as "stock" and thus assumed it fixed by the MM patches included with the plugin. I've since added a new MM entry for "RLA_t_mptank_rad."

Edit: answered my own question.

Edited by mrBlaQ

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan:

Looks like .25 complains that CrossFeed enabler isn't compatible. I checked the code in Checker.cs and see that all I need to do is update the version number. I take it by the FINAL text I'm seeing in GitHub, you're no longer supporting the mod? If so, would you mind if I fixed the version compatibility and did a pull request?