[1.0] CrossFeedEnabler v3.3 May 11

NathanKell

Naw, final just means it's the last commit that goes into an update. You'll see I did it for earlier updates too. It's so I can find the milestones in the commit log easily.

I have this recompiled (I think with a couple logic holes fixed?) and will post it after supper and after I add one other thing.

v3.1

*Recompiled for KSP 0.25

*Turns off crossfeed on Squad radial decouplers to prevent weird things from happening. The pylon, however, still has it, so you can still make droptanks (or just use a fuel line).

*Bundle Module Manager

• 2 months later...

Yes, Nathan is rather busy doing updates to all his much more complex mods. It looks like all this needs is for the compatibility check to be updated to 0.90 so I have submitted a pull request (it will only save him a tiny amount of time, but every little helps ;)

• 4 months later...

Hi NathanKell,

I've been scratching my head on how to supply fuel from radially attached tanks and found your mod. It works great! :) I had to recompile it for 1.0.2, and added crossfeed toggling for symmetrical parts, so I was wondering if you'd be ok with me distributing a slightly altered version of the plugin. I'd be happy to post a pull request if you'd like to see what I did.

Thanks again for such a great mod. :)

Edited by Angel-125

I can't get this to work. Other mods that use this (such as Radial Engine Mounts PPI) work just fine, and cross-feed as they should. I simply can't find the part that you're supposed to add to a tank to make it cross-feed. Am I missing something? I've searched every category exhaustively. :(

I can't get this to work. Other mods that use this (such as Radial Engine Mounts PPI) work just fine, and cross-feed as they should. I simply can't find the part that you're supposed to add to a tank to make it cross-feed. Am I missing something? I've searched every category exhaustively. :(

There isn't a part that you add, it requires the radially attached tanks that you want to support this to have their .cfg files modified to enable it. This is done using a ModuleManager patch for a variety of different tank parts but I don't believe it is done for any stock LF/O tanks by default.