Are you a spy?

MrCoolx10

I'm not sure if I am or not. I mean, if I was up to some really secret stuff, I'd probably want to keep it secret even from myself, just in case I was captured. I probably am, which means I must be doing some important stuff to require this level of secrecy.

[Post Redacted]

[REMOTE CONNECTION: INTIATED]

[REMOTE CONNECTION: COMPLETE]

Doctor [DATA REDACTED]:

SCP-1715, this is your third containment breach, another one and you will be [DATA EXPLUNGED]. This is your final warning, or we will establish the [DATA REDACTED]. So, this is your final warning. [REMOTE CONNECTION:..... CLOSED]

Hmm yes i could disclose this.I am a secret agent from another civilization here to check if you are worthy of joining the stellar space agglomeration.And so far I am considering for you to join just because of your awesome ability to make computer simulation programs!(the entire high council absolutely adores KSP)!

hmm yes i could disclose this.i am a secret agent from another civilization here to check if you are worthy of joining the stellar space agglomeration.and so far i am considering for you to join just because of your awesome ability to make computer simulation programs!(the entire high council absolutely adores ksp)!

[scp scan in progress]

[trace scan:... ... ... ...]

[trace: Negative]

[scan closed]

[terminal removed]

[connection closed]

Yes, because I'd totally tell you if I was a CIA agent who deals with secret technology and black operations by the United States Government that I cannot inform you about or understand in a manner that will let you understand the spoken information in a way that will compromise the security of the United States or comprise the security of American assets aboard or in space and if I told you you could potiental lay use this information against the United States Govrrnment and we do not want that since that information is very very sensitive and we don't releases very very sensitive information to the general public so they can read it since it is too much of a risk to the United States Government and our assets aboard and in space and that is illegal under Federal law and we cannot break our own law unless you are in NSA because then you can read other peoples email but otherwise I cannot tell you any information as it can pose a future threat to the United States Government and our assets aboard and in space as it is illegal due to federal law and we are not authorized to release that sort of information to the General Public since it can pose a future threat to the United States government and our assets aboard and in space and our citizens who are currently traveling or have taken residence outside of the United States of America.

Wait what?

I reaffirm that the provisions of the espionage laws, other federal criminal laws, and executive orders applicable to the safeguarding of classified information have been made available to me; that I have returned all classified information in my custody; that I will not communicate or transmit classified information to any unauthorized person or organization; that I will promptly report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation any attempt by an unauthorized person to solicit classified information.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.