How to stop double clicking resetting target

When i want to look though a window i have to double click it to look but this also resets my target! how do i stop it doing that since every time i look though a window i have to go into map view and click set at target EVERY TIME. Its also annoying since i use RPM and its difficult to use the MFDs!

My only suggestion is to stop double clicking the target.

Btw what do you mean by looking through window? U use IVA instead of outside view?

I dont mean i double click the target, When i double click on one of the windows to see though it (on IVA) it resets my target

• 2 years later...

There really is no way to prevent this unless someone mods a change to how target selection works. All in all the mouse and selection interface in KSP has been absolutely pathetic since it's inception. It's on of the few complete failures in the game. The game ALWAYS keeps everything in focus regardless of if it's behind a window(interface window not physical wijdow)  or you are in IVA, this makes for frustration because you have to make sure that button you want to push is not over something else on your ship or in map mode. Same with IVA and using RPM, you have to cautiously click the display MFD buttons slowly so the game doesn't register a double click and try do something funny. 

Edited by jedensuscg

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.