[1.0.4] ScienceAlert 1.8.9: Experiment availability feedback (July 13)

xEvilReeperx

2 minutes ago, stratochief66 said:

Every time I see you say 'nope' with that Kerbal waggling a no head, you get a Like Berlin :)

that's pretty funny. I never put the two together lol Thanks!

2 hours ago, Wolves_Hero said:

Not sure work on 1.1 but www.kerbalstuff.com is down can't download.

KerbalStuff has been gone for a while now.  The site maintainer abandoned it after too much negative feedback.

It's been taken over as SpaceDock.

On 4/2/2016 at 5:45 PM, xEvilReeperx said:

Yes unfortunately, got quite busy (and frankly a little burned out; I probably have at least 10 hours modding for every actual hour of playtime ;)) but I'm working on it now so hopefully a day or two at most

This mod is truly and essential mod. Thank you for all the effort you put in.

On 4/2/2016 at 4:45 PM, xEvilReeperx said:

Yes unfortunately, got quite busy (and frankly a little burned out; I probably have at least 10 hours modding for every actual hour of playtime ;)) but I'm working on it now so hopefully a day or two at most

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, ... So on and so forth...

Amazing addition to the game. :)

On 24/04/2016 at 7:54 PM, gerishnakov said:

Looking forward to the 1.1 update for this; career mode is basically a no-go for me without Science Alert!

i cant stress enough how non grinding this add-on makes my ksp game-play 

2 hours ago, kufodinas said:

i cant stress enough how non grinding this add-on makes my ksp game-play 

I was just about to say this. I am playing and having a good time in but my game experience truly wont be complete until I can use science alert. With all of the capeabilites added to my gamedata folder with the new 64bit its really all for nothing without Science Alert. @xEvilReeperx you should be really proud of how important and how useful this mod has become to the community,

TyrionLannistercheers.gif

16 hours ago, sp1989 said:

I was just about to say this. I am playing and having a good time in but my game experience truly wont be complete until I can use science alert. With all of the capeabilites added to my gamedata folder with the new 64bit its really all for nothing without Science Alert. @xEvilReeperx you should be really proud of how important and how useful this mod has become to the community,

I find it fills a perfect niche between having to check and spam science experiments manually, and having it done automagically by other addons...its engaging and allows me to decide how much science and precisely where. It is so useful, it should be part of the stock game itself...really completes the experience!

I am fairly new to modded KSP but I am a longtime obsessive modded Minecraft gamer (My experience with vanilla Minecraft dates back to its Alpha stage). Like Minecraft, it appears that modders have transformed KSP from something that feels unfinished into something extraordinary. And just like so many Minecraft mods, ScienceAlert seems like it is one of those mods that becomes "essential" to get the most out of gameplay. Author, I hope you will update this mod for KSP 1.1. Life happens, completely understandable, and if you can no longer work on this mod perhaps you would consider passing it along to a modder willing to take the reigns. Thank you so much for creating this mod.

10 hours ago, Borisbee said:

https://bitbucket.org/xEvilReeperx/ksp_sciencealert

It's posted right on the first page.

1 hour ago, SpaceBadger007 said:

Any progress for 1.1?

Look on right hand side, see the "commits" that is the author updating the code. AKA working on it. If you look back a page or so you will see he is feeling burnt out. It is amazing what you can do by reading a few of the posts...

Edited by Marrv
Carification