[1.0.4] ScienceAlert 1.8.9: Experiment availability feedback (July 13)

xEvilReeperx

46 minutes ago, xEvilReeperx said:

[...] I probably have at least 10 hours modding for every actual hour of playtime [...]

You really should get help. If 20 people would help and we go on with same progress, each would only sacrifice half an hour per 1 hour of playing.

I try to improve my C skills, but as I am at the moment I would do more harm than good.

1 hour ago, xEvilReeperx said:

Yes unfortunately, got quite busy (and frankly a little burned out; I probably have at least 10 hours modding for every actual hour of playtime ;)) but I'm working on it now so hopefully a day or two at most

thank you!!!  I really like this mod and looking forward to your update for 1.1 :D 

2 hours ago, xEvilReeperx said:

Yes unfortunately, got quite busy (and frankly a little burned out; I probably have at least 10 hours modding for every actual hour of playtime ;)) but I'm working on it now so hopefully a day or two at most

I must say that I probably have a bit under, if not the same ration of play time to modding... quite unfortunate isn't it... Anyways, I must say that when I do play, this mod is absolutely essential and I can't say thanks enough for the wonderful gem of a mod! Keep up the outstanding work!

On 4/2/2016 at 5:45 PM, xEvilReeperx said:

Thanks very much. For many of us, your mod has become a must and we really appreciate your work :)

On 2016-04-02 at 2:45 PM, xEvilReeperx said:

Excellent!  Eagerly awaiting it!  Just remember that when you do update it, that Kerbalstuff is gone, and it needs to go on Spacedock. ;)

3 hours ago, MajorDonkey said:

While I want to play kerbal 1.1 and load out on mods like never before...  none of them matter without this one.

This is one of those little known mods that really changes the dynamics of the game along with Tarsier Space Tech.  Too many times I've had all my science experiments set to go and I get to my destination and totally fixate on something else like my orbital burn or whatever and then forget to get the science.  I probably wouldn't be a good choice for NASA. :)

6 hours ago, Shaman said:

This is one of those little known mods that really changes the dynamics of the game along with Tarsier Space Tech.  Too many times I've had all my science experiments set to go and I get to my destination and totally fixate on something else like my orbital burn or whatever and then forget to get the science.  I probably wouldn't be a good choice for NASA. :)

Yeah, I'm the same. I dare LOOK AT EELOO while flying by and totally forget to do science. Or worse, do the science and then catch a glimpse of its far side. :D

Maybe this is why Quicksaves are a thing. Do one pass where you gawk, and then another where you do the science.

The one modification I'd like to see changed about this would be to make an option so that the mod only worked if you had a science lab on board that was fully staffed.  Just to add a touch of realism to the auto-science easy mode which I've become so completely dependent upon.  Please I need a fix pronto!  I'm freakin' out man!

This mod is a MUST for me.  Thank you so much for your continued work on it.  I do appreciate the effort it takes to make and maintain a mod for any game, not to mention one that goes through as many updates as this one.  I look forward to it working on KSP 1.1 .  Big thumbs up from me.

Agreed I will echo the sentiment of all of the other posters, this is one of the MOST important mods out there.  Without science, unless you are using cheat mod, you aren't going to get anywhere in this game and this mod makes the game fun without it begin tedious.  Hoping for an update soon!  Thanks again.

Yes and no

13 hours ago, iDInkeD06 said:

Great to see this mod continued, in actual state is it compatible with 1.0.5 ?

Yes and no: it works like it should, but have probs with newer DMagic experiments and it doesnt recognize anymore

already stored results from FASA/EVA experiments.

So with your "science truck/bomber" expect returning with thousends of mostly worthless results or - if you use "station science" -

prepare for long and boring "generate science"-sessions. But that can gice you insane science boost :D

On 2/4/2016 at 11:45 PM, xEvilReeperx said:

really looking forward to the compatible version is available.

You are awesome ! :)

kiss from France