[1.1.2]Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul (6/6/16 More parts and improvements)

blackheart612

The History of Kerbal-X

(Bleart is Blackheart connected together! Your welcome blackheart612!)

Kerbal-X was founded because of Bleart Kerman, who decided he wasn’t going to waste his time getting into a rocket with Jeb just to get to the Space Station. He founded Kerbal-X (originally called “Orbit-Xâ€Â)because of these reasons, and he set a goal to create his own capsule and probe. He ultimately put the goal to send kerbals to Duna and back. Another Kerbal came along (Wernher von Kerman) and helped him get set up for his goals. Together they built their first rocket, the Kerbal 1, which didn’t carry Kerbals aboard it, but SCIENCE! It was able to get to orbit and be brought back. After this, Kerbal-X got more attention by the media and more Kerbals started getting hired, including Jeb.

Since more kerbals started getting hired, more and more rockets came to be. The first manned rocket was a testing rocket for training kerbonauts. No name was given to it, but the kerbonauts gave it a name, called the “Screaming Furyâ€Â.

The first rocket that actually got kerbals to space was the Kerbal-5, which had the new Solid Rocket Boosters (SRB’s) which could get it to orbit pretty quickly. After a few missions Kerbal-X was a success. More Kerbonauts, engineers, scientists, and Mission Controllers were being hired. Bleart Kerman was a millionaire. Bleart didn’t want to quit his job, and him and Wernher pushed out the new, reusable, and cheap Kerbal-X rocket. This started a new age in KSP. KSP stopped their space shuttle program 2 years before Kerbal-X had started, and KSP was looking for affordable ways to get to the Kerbalkind International Space Station.

KSP sent a contract to Kerbal-X, offering 100,000,000$ if they help send kerbals to the KISS. Kerbal-X took the offering and paid them back at half the price (Bleart isn’t greedy!) and they started launching Kerbals to the KISS station.

Kerbal-X continued launching their new Kerbal-10 Spacecraft to the KISS, but while they did that, Bleart and Wernher started making a rocket to go to Duna. Together they made the Kerbal-X Heavy, and they launched a rocket to Duna. 5 Kerbals set foot on Duna.

Kerbal-X is still operating today. They have been launching rockets to the KISS and Duna. Their next intended target? Laythe.

Edited by Rjtaml
Got the story finished!

The History of Kerbal-X

(Bleart is Blackheart connected together! Your welcome blackheart612!)

Kerbal-X was founded because of Bleart Kerman, who decided he wasn’t going to waste his time getting into a rocket with Jeb just to get to the Space Station. He founded Kerbal-X (originally called “Orbit-Xâ€Â)because of these reasons, and he set a goal to create his own capsule and probe. He ultimately put the goal to send kerbals to Duna and back. Another Kerbal came along (Wernher von Kerman) and helped him get set up for his goals. Together they built their first rocket, the Kerbal 1, which didn’t carry Kerbals aboard it, but SCIENCE! It was able to get to orbit and be brought back. After this, Kerbal-X got more attention by the media and more Kerbals started getting hired, including Jeb.

Since more kerbals started getting hired, more and more rockets came to be. The first manned rocket was a testing rocket for training kerbonauts. No name was given to it, but the kerbonauts gave it a name, called the “Screaming Furyâ€Â.

The first rocket that actually got kerbals to space was the Kerbal-5, which had the new Solid Rocket Boosters (SRB’s) which could get it to orbit pretty quickly. After a few missions Kerbal-X was a success. More Kerbonauts, engineers, scientists, and Mission Controllers were being hired. Bleart Kerman was a millionaire. Bleart didn’t want to quit his job, and him and Wernher pushed out the new, reusable, and cheap Kerbal-X rocket. This started a new age in KSP. KSP stopped their space shuttle program 2 years before Kerbal-X had started, and KSP was looking for affordable ways to get to the Kerbalkind International Space Station.

KSP sent a contract to Kerbal-X, offering 100,000,000$ if they help send kerbals to the KISS. Kerbal-X took the offering and paid them back at half the price (Bleart isn’t greedy!) and they started launching Kerbals to the KISS station.

Kerbal-X continued launching their new Kerbal-10 Spacecraft to the KISS, but while they did that, Bleart and Wernher started making a rocket to go to Duna. Together they made the Kerbal-X Heavy, and they launched a rocket to Duna. 5 Kerbals set foot on Duna.

Kerbal-X is still operating today. They have been launching rockets to the KISS and Duna. Their next intended target? Laythe.

Beautiful story, I guess I should develop this when 0.25 hits but I should help a friend with his mod first so that I could concentrate on things better. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll update the mod after a massive remodel, forgive my skipping of 0.24. I can't promise to develop as fast as possible but hopefully, I can finish to a release and break your saves if you still use this.

So let's start it. I have made all three 2.5m tanks so I am doing the engines now. The upper stage engine model is done and the core engine as well but it is the only one textured.

GfKRYv9.jpg

I'll update the mod after a massive remodel, forgive my skipping of 0.24. I can't promise to develop as fast as possible but hopefully, I can finish to a release and break your saves if you still use this.

So let's start it. I have made all three 2.5m tanks so I am doing the engines now. The upper stage engine model is done and the core engine as well but it is the only one textured.

http://i.imgur.com/GfKRYv9.jpg

Oh yes that is very nice!

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely got my interest. I had infact removed as much Squad stuff as I could to save memory in favor of similar KW and Aerojet Kerbodyne parts, but this has me wanting!

Are you going to reimagine the Mk1-2 pod?

So I made the tanks resizable. Only one model can be used for many launchers now. One tank has texture switcher already so it will have a variety of textures in the future :)

Here are the new models for engines now and posted it on OP

http://i.imgur.com/RH5IiVJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E7kGIz9.jpg

These look nicely compatible with Ven's Stock Revamp.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.