[1.1.2]Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul (6/6/16 More parts and improvements)

blackheart612

Coming in here with a perhaps tangential question... what is the origin of the Modulefixer.dll file redistributed in the .zip?

EDIT: Aha! I found it here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/63109-0-23-Modulefixer

Is this .dll still needed to get this mod to work? The .dll seems to not have been updated since 0.24 O_o

It works fine it fixes exploding/expanding parts in VAB with out it one of the tanks expands right out of the parts list.

EDIT- Well come to think of it that tanks is in his other mod :) hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I would be honest because why not, I'm currently busy playing GTA Online with my friends so I won't be updating as fast as I can. I hope you guys understand :) I like to contribute to the community but also play my games. It's a hard balance but I would not let this project die down.

Well, I would be honest because why not, I'm currently busy playing GTA Online with my friends so I won't be updating as fast as I can. I hope you guys understand :) I like to contribute to the community but also play my games. It's a hard balance but I would not let this project die down.

You're allowed to have fun too - just wanted to let you know that there are a lot of people who consider this their favorite rocket in KSP due to your mod and are hoping to play it again soon.

I edited stuff and also got in the 2 newest parts for the 1.0.2 compatibility update, I won't update it properly yet as these are not tested so I'll post here for now, if nothing major comes up, I'll continue with updating the OP and download mirrors:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w85mn7gw3ku17nn/KSLO%203.0.5.zip?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...
what happened to the fairings:mad: :mad:;.;

You may want to be more polite to someone who has dedicated his time and talents, completely free of charge, for the sole purpose of you having fun.

Fairings have been broken by 1.0 in a lot of mods, but there's still a lot of other options (Proc fairings, KW rocketry, etc...).

Anyway, been using those parts since you released the hotfix, BlackHeart, and no problems so far.

Although on a aesthetical note, the KE-4 is a long engine indeed, but it seems even longer when stacked... Any way to reduce the lengh of its fairing?

Edited by Initar

what happened to the fairings:mad: :mad:;.;

Try my procedural fairings thread, I believe it's been there ever since I launched fairings as a separate pack just in case. Problem is it's a late version and hasn't been updated ever since.

You may want to be more polite to someone who has dedicated his time and talents, completely free of charge, for the sole purpose of you having fun.

Fairings have been broken by 1.0 in a lot of mods, but there's still a lot of other options (Proc fairings, KW rocketry, etc...).

Anyway, been using those parts since you released the hotfix, BlackHeart, and no problems so far.

Although on a aesthetical note, the KE-4 is a long engine indeed, but it seems even longer when stacked... Any way to reduce the lengh of its fairing?

Well, the engine itself was something I created, it will be just a remodel to reduce its length, I'll bear that in mind that next time I touch em up.

--

Also, MeCripp, there was your node fix, right? I think I'll update the official download pages with my patch. If your update is needed with my recent patch, I'll link it to the download page. Just tell me. Thanks again!

Always my pleasure, tell me if there are issues, a couple of things were changed on release so I'm not that sure about how the parts would work as I have only tested some of it.

Not sure if this is fixed yet or not, but in the 3.0.5 pack I just downloaded the engines all don't flameout properly. Judging from playing with the RLA pack, the issue is with using "directThrottleEffectName" - the effect keeps playing as long as the throttle is up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a strange bug is happening with the rockets in this mod the surface smoke fx happens evan when the rocket is not on and for the tl-a has no affect once i take off

the same thing happens when i put it on a new stock game ;.;

Edited by ujm1

a strange bug is happening with the rockets in this mod the surface smoke fx happens evan when the rocket is not on and for the tl-a has no affect once i take off

the same thing happens when i put it on a new stock game ;.;

Yes, this issue was submitted with a possible fix on an earlier post I couldn't upload a fixed version nor tried if this works because I am busy but try it and see what it does for now, I'm sorry I couldn't upload a fixed version. :(

Not sure if this is fixed yet or not, but in the 3.0.5 pack I just downloaded the engines all don't flameout properly. Judging from playing with the RLA pack, the issue is with using "directThrottleEffectName" - the effect keeps playing as long as the throttle is up.

Yes, this issue was submitted with a possible fix on an earlier post I couldn't upload a fixed version nor tried if this works because I am busy but try it and see what it does for now, I'm sorry I couldn't upload a fixed version. :(
how do i fix it by useing that? Edited by ujm1

Well as what he says, it's with the "directThrottleEffectName" so you need to go to the engines folder on KSLO parts and fiddle with their configs, simply delete the lines with those. To be specific, it's in GameData/KerbalStockLauncherOverhaul/Parts/Engines (iirc).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To everyone waiting for KSLO and Aerojet Kerbodyne to be updated:

I heard from Blackheart612 yesterday. He had this to say:

Whew, firstly I'm typing with on screen keyboard, only got my laptop here which has a broken keyboard. We've been moving stuff to our new house just back on our lot.

Second, left my internet in this house so need to go back and forth to use it.

Third, my isp claimed they were upgrading recently, it's really slow. These are why I couldn't make responses, hopefully everything will work out soon, I WILL surely update it. If you want to you could quote me to tell those waiting for the update.

Sorry for this and I hope I get the chance soon. Things have been rough with my modding career. :(

And I'm not able to play GTA and most online games as well.

Here's to hoping it sends.

So, an official update will happen Soonâ„¢, we all just got to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...
To everyone waiting for KSLO and Aerojet Kerbodyne to be updated:

I heard from Blackheart612 yesterday. He had this to say:

So, an official update will happen Soonâ„¢, we all just got to be patient.

Thats messed up! I was about to complain that I want his RD-180s. Fine I guess I can't complain.......

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.