[1.1.2]Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul (6/6/16 More parts and improvements)

blackheart612

Those new engines look really good! I like the mix of realistic shapes with the solid style of ksp textures. An excellent work :)

Thanks. I'm just finishing up the remodels, a few more and KSLO will be ready for 0.25. :D

Here's the finished model of KE-4. Textures will come soon.

z50gOC7.jpg

Oh, wow, that texture work is impressive. It's really weird to see how the stockalike colour scheme looks way nicer when coupled with some extra-detail models

Holy cow that BE-4 is great :D I wish i coudl texture... you slapped it out so quick and so stock alike and yet pretty looking at the same time!

I always thought that your stuff looked a bit too white...blackheart, CBBp stockalike retexture when? :P

You have definitely improved a lot since you started out modding. That engine looks really great!

Practice makes perfect :D

Holy cow that BE-4 is great :D I wish i coudl texture... you slapped it out so quick and so stock alike and yet pretty looking at the same time!

Kosmos looks great already though hehehe

Oh, wow, that texture work is impressive. It's really weird to see how the stockalike colour scheme looks way nicer when coupled with some extra-detail models

I always thought that your stuff looked a bit too white...blackheart, CBBp stockalike retexture when? :P

Most Russian engines I see are white though.

If everything works out, I'll start asap, not sure about the finish though :P

Hey Blackheart

Guess what?

I downloaded it for 0.90.

But, on all of your ships (pre-built ships in the VAB) they all have missing parts, both I think have the Medium Strut connecter. Just so you know :D

EDIT: Now I have to uninstall it because when I open up the VAB I can't do anything, I can spawn something and click buttons but I can't move the camera around or move any of the parts around. Fix please? D:

Edited by Rjtaml

Sounds like you've experienced a nullref.

Whats a nullref? It only happened when I loaded the Stock Expansion thing, and it would just STOP, all of the kerbals in the VAB would move and everything, but I couldn't move and that.

Happens when you try to load a craft that uses parts you don't have installed (the medium struts are from KW IIRC). Can edit the craft files in notepad and remove the medium part from all the strut connectors and it loads fine though.

Here's a temporary fix for that. I replaced the struts with vanilla ones. I'm sorry for the trouble.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jnuh0lbprynsov4/AABId9Uscq_-rJ9iA0RmJzv_a?dl=0

Just put it in your root folder.

well for the time being it makes a very perfect Delta 4 rocket with your ICPS:

http://imgur.com/a/eeasu#0

This looks absolutely cool :D

• 5 weeks later...

I've been a fan of your work for quite a bit, and yes, your modding has come leaps and bounds since I first noticed your mods. And, what do you know... another mod of yours that I find quite nice! I very much like the old version of this pack just as much as the new updated one. The only criticism I have is with LVT-A. The config is perfectly fine, no complaints there at all. Although, to me, personally, the part where the base leads to the engine bell looks like a twig. I feel if I breathe hard enough, or even look at it for more than a few seconds it's just going to snap right in half :D!

YXY8gvz.png

Anyways, thanks for another awesome mod! Sorry about the gripe being on a model (and a good one at that!) that doesn't affect how the game is played, it just looks a wee bit flimsy, lol.

I hope to see more of your work in the future if you have the time. I don't know what it is, but AerojetKerbodyne with the Taurus addons now combined with this is becoming my favorite part mods - they just have something about them that I can't quite put my finger on. I personally put these two right next to KW and B9. Aerojet and KSLO may not have the quantity, but it beats them with the quality! Now, if only AerojetKerbodyne had the exploration engine cluster as an option instead of just the HG10B2... Combining that with this mod... man, it'd be like rocketporm :D!

Edited by FiiZzioN

• 2 weeks later...
I've been a fan of your work for quite a bit, and yes, your modding has come leaps and bounds since I first noticed your mods. And, what do you know... another mod of yours that I find quite nice! I very much like the old version of this pack just as much as the new updated one. The only criticism I have is with LVT-A. The config is perfectly fine, no complaints there at all. Although, to me, personally, the part where the base leads to the engine bell looks like a twig. I feel if I breathe hard enough, or even look at it for more than a few seconds it's just going to snap right in half :D!

http://i.imgur.com/YXY8gvz.png

Anyways, thanks for another awesome mod! Sorry about the gripe being on a model (and a good one at that!) that doesn't affect how the game is played, it just looks a wee bit flimsy, lol.

I hope to see more of your work in the future if you have the time. I don't know what it is, but AerojetKerbodyne with the Taurus addons now combined with this is becoming my favorite part mods - they just have something about them that I can't quite put my finger on. I personally put these two right next to KW and B9. Aerojet and KSLO may not have the quantity, but it beats them with the quality! Now, if only AerojetKerbodyne had the exploration engine cluster as an option instead of just the HG10B2... Combining that with this mod... man, it'd be like rocketporm :D!

Hearing good things about what I am doing is a massive boost of my morale :D

I can't believe that I was once using those mods and now some people use my mod together with it!

Although it looks small, It is a really big pipe for a kerbal (seriously, it's just that the big top part is overpowering it). Imagine a 1.25 engine put on a 2.50 base, that's it).

If you think it's gonna break, it's the kerbal way. I just based the design on a real rocket so I think that's close enough.

Sorry for being late in replying and not updating because I just healed up then got out of town, I was busy and still is.

WZ5fcd3.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.