[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

If i install KSPRC am I good to go?

like is this a modpack, and its one install and done? or do i have to go in and install all those other mods individually to make this work?

Edited by r4pt0r

If i install KSPRC am I good to go?

like is this a modpack, and its one install and done? or do i have to go in and install all those other mods individually to make this work?

Almost all keep running if you have the pack installed from 0.25. But is not updated to 0.90 yet, so if you want to try to install it don't use the "KSP_Data" (avoid that folder, contains an old asset file and may broke your install).

I just updated PlanetShine

Awesome! Many thanks!

Edited by Proot

Adding that to CKAN may be possible but it would definitely be easier if it would not be a huge 230 MB blob...

Let me download it and see whether it might be split in config files and dependencies to other mods...

Adding that to CKAN may be possible but it would definitely be easier if it would not be a huge 230 MB blob...

Let me download it and see whether it might be split in config files and dependencies to other mods...

hakan, it certainly can be broken into dependencies:

Texture Replacer

Planet Shine

Environmental Visual Enhancements

KittopiaTech Ingame Terraforming Tools

RSS (just the .dll for blue horizon, not white)

DOE

was the previous list of dependencies.

Wau very nice Proot.

So I can return back to your mod. I was spending some time with Astronomer's Interstellar.

But I must say your mod is looking great.

Btw what part do I need from RSS ? As I am not using it. I want to play the stock version of the game not RSS. But I see your first post is saying that I need RSS too. The whole mod or only some dll ?

Wau very nice Proot.

So I can return back to your mod. I was spending some time with Astronomer's Interstellar.

But I must say your mod is looking great.

Btw what part do I need from RSS ? As I am not using it. I want to play the stock version of the game not RSS. But I see your first post is saying that I need RSS too. The whole mod or only some dll ?

The download includes what you need from RSS, and it doesn't replace the planets or anything. Just changes the horizon colour.

Hey All, just wondering why Real Solar System is a part of this pack? If I'm not interested in changing the Kerbol system is there something else it does that I'm missing?

Yes, it makes the horizon/sky from the ground blue. It just uses a config, it's not the whole RSS pack.

Is anyone else not getting the rings around Jool? Also, how do I get the lens flare? Or is this just broken in 0.90?

Other than that, though, everything seems to be working great.

I believe Rings around Jool should come from the KittopiaTech InGame Terraforming Tools mod. If you haven't updated to 0.90 version of it, it likely won't work. I'm not sure if it will ONCE you update as well, depends how much has changed from 0.25 to 0.90 in that regard I suppose.

The lens flare no longer works because SQUAD moved the asset from the sharedassets10.asset file to sharedassets9.asset file. If you are capable, you can open up the asset file and change it to the one from the download, but it's not a quick and easy task if you don't know what you're doing.

I'm not sure if it will ONCE you update as well, depends how much has changed from 0.25 to 0.90 in that regard I suppose.

I do have the updated version of KittopiaTech. As for the lens flare fix, yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for the reply :)

This mod look so amazing, Im very bummed out its not .90 compatible :(

Most of it is compatible with 0.90; you just need to get the most recent versions of the required mods for the compilation pack and merge all Proot's changes into those.

AFAIK, the only thing that may not be working is the rings around Jool.

Most of it is compatible with 0.90; you just need to get the most recent versions of the required mods for the compilation pack and merge all Proot's changes into those.

AFAIK, the only thing that may not be working is the rings around Jool.

I know I can kludge it together, but the idea here is a set of mods that have been massages nicely to play together....lets just say my massage skills usually end badly. I will patiently await the update or something better (gasp!) to come along :)

So, I can't get Kerbol to look white or get the Lenses Flare to work.

The lens flare asset file moved to sharedassets9 if I'm not mistaken. The only way to get this working before the next update is to use a unity assets extractor and manually replace the dds file using the tool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.