[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Doing my best for the new version. Promise. ;)

I'd be happy if you did the texture conversions after the rest of everything else if that would save you time. :P I'm making my own edits of the stock textures!

In the meantime, EVE seems to be functional in 1.0, and I've just added Proot's config files to it. All seems to work OK, so we can have the cloud setup while we wait. Haven't tried the sunflare yet, though - figured the sharedassets file has probably changed a bit. I'll try it later.

As DOE and PlanetShine also appear to be functioning in 1.0, things are looking good. Have to wait for Texture Replacer to update for Proo'ts part textures, though...

In the meantime, EVE seems to be functional in 1.0, and I've just added Proot's config files to it. All seems to work OK, so we can have the cloud setup while we wait. Haven't tried the sunflare yet, though - figured the sharedassets file has probably changed a bit. I'll try it later.

As DOE and PlanetShine also appear to be functioning in 1.0, things are looking good. Have to wait for Texture Replacer to update for Proo'ts part textures, though...

Caution with the old sharedassets. My recomendation is to not use the old ones with the new versions.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you gonna love the new sunflare... :cool:

Caution with the old sharedassets. My recomendation is to not use the old ones with the new versions.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you gonna love the new sunflare... :cool:

Yeah, was thinking to dig up the latest version of Unity Assets Explorer and DIY it.

Probably have to do it today even if you're updating this tomorrow - the stock sunflare is a tawdry, pathetic things compared to yours. I can't stand to look at it.

Can't wait for the new release !

My KSP without KSRC seems so weird ^^

Yeah exactly.

Right now I am sticking to 0.90 version bcs I am unable to watch the 1.0 version without Proot's mod. Miss it really a lot. Hope Proot will release it till weekend.

Was able to get this to launch fine in 1.0 by overwriting the pack with the latest Texture Replacer, and not installing the KSP_Data folder (sharedassets) :D

Looking beautiful!

Was able to get this to launch fine in 1.0 by overwriting the pack with the latest Texture Replacer, and not installing the KSP_Data folder (sharedassets) :D

Looking beautiful!

Is the atmosphere from ground on Kerbin working properly for you? RealSolarSystem doesn't seem to be loading properly - even the last version for 0.90. I'm stuck with the stock white atmosphere. RSS is going to take a while to update, as it's switching to Kopernicus. Might take some time to get this feature back, if at all.

Replacing the sunflare texture in sharedassets9 using Unity Assets Explorer worked just fine. Looks great!

I recall my statement about 1.0 working. It would load fine with the default graphics, but once you went fullscreen and full res, it will crash on next launch, loading into menu. Could be my other mods but they all support 1.0.

Hopefully this pack will be working soon, but considering the amount of work here, I will wait happily for the 1.0 release. I may even just not play 1.0 until this is out.

Is anyone having an issue with the new EVE causing you not to be able to revert or go back to the space center without restarting the game? Happened a few times while paying.

btw cant wait for all the mods to update to use KSPRC in all its glory.

If you want clouds that work (for now) just copy in BoulderCO and the EVE folder. Works in the loading menu. Testing it in game later

clouds.PNG

In the gamedata folder ofcourse..

screenshot0.png

the solar flare shared asset 9 file messed up my loading bar at the left bottom, I ended up with a pink rectangle there..

Edited by WooDzor

It's all working fine for me, using the new texture replacer.

copying in all the files gave me a couple of warnings about some mods being out of date (planetshine and real solar system), so decided to go with the minimum that worked. Also I didn't want to wait an hour for Active Texture Management to go through all the textures for the parts. I might pick a selection though

Works fine for me in 1.0, using 0.90 EVE but I do get a little stability issues. Nothing I can't manage. Its worth noting that it looks like clouds are getting a significant overhaul in the next 1.0 version of EVE. The BoulderCo/Clouds folder no longer exists (I was snooping around in the EVE github and downloaded the latest EVE version).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.