[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Btw Proot, is there any chance you can give us a rough estimate when the 1.0 update will come?

Sadly, no.

I'm doing the new version for the new EVE, and the new EVE is not ready yet. I'm trying to support to Rbray89 as much as I can but he is busy (RL).

I'm doing the new version switching RSS for Kopernicus... and Kopernicus is not ready yet. I don't want to push Tomas P. and Kopernicus crowd, I know they are working on it.

I'll probably include scatterer in the compilation, and is not ready yet. I'm trying to support to Blackrack as much as I can but, as Rbray89, he is busy too.

So... "soon" is the most accurate date.

EDIT: Scatterer probably could be included as soon as can be "multiplanet", and EVE probably as soon as shadows for the layers will be fixed. But that would mean having to endure hundreds of complaints about other little bugs who still may occur with the development versions of this mods...

Edited by Proot

Keep up the good work, Proot. You are doing God's work and I bet I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say we appreciate the effort you and others are going to to make KSP look pretty amazing.

'Soon' is soon enough.

As much as I can't wait for the new version with all these great additions, I must say I'm pretty happy with the current version. I've been able to pick a choose parts and get it running amazingly well right now and it's super pretty.

My only issue which I'm still trying to figure out is why I have 2 layers of clouds, one is normal and great and the others have a blue/green tint, which glows on the darkside of kerbin.

Needless to say by far my most favorite visuals pack, and I've dabbled in a few of them.

Keep up the good work, Proot. You are doing God's work and I bet I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say we appreciate the effort you and others are going to to make KSP look pretty amazing.

'Soon' is soon enough.

I'd appreciate if you'd use the correct nontriggering term Kod

im being sarcastic

I understand that this has been brought up before, but it would be a really nice thing if this pack would also be available as separate parts, especially on CKAN. The skybox, model textures and clouds are really well done but using them in 1.0 could be much easier if they weren't tied up with the other parts.

"Easier installs" won, by much... sorry.

That's alright. It isn't an issue for me to go through and pick and choose which pieces I want and which I don't (for example I keep the navball textures, but not the suit textures, etc.). It just takes a bit of time. I actually thought step-by-step instructions would be easier, but I can see how someone new to modding would find a drag and drop pack easier.

If you want just some features, since this is a "compilation"... maybe is better for you to use the base mods, instead this whole pack?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

That's alright. It isn't an issue for me to go through and pick and choose which pieces I want and which I don't (for example I keep the navball textures, but not the suit textures, etc.). It just takes a bit of time. I actually thought step-by-step instructions would be easier, but I can see how someone new to modding would find a drag and drop pack easier.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

This pack is, as you know, a lovely mix of EVE, Planetshine, Texture Replacer etc. If you want only (as an example) the planetshine effects, the suits and a new skybox, then get Planetshine and TR instead. It is probably easier to customize the individual mods than this pack.

Edited by potetr
typo

This pack is, as you know, a lovely mix of EVE, Planetshine, Texture Replacer etc. If you want only (as an example) the planetshine effects, the suits and a new skybox, then get Planetshine and TR instead. It is probably easier to customize the individual mods than this pack.

It's more about not wanting the kerbal texture and suit changes, but wanting the planet and navball texture changes. As I said, it isn't hard for me to do it. But for someone new to mods it may be a bit confusing if they don't want those changes. I'm perfectly fine going through the files and choosing what to keep and what not to.

It's more about not wanting the kerbal texture and suit changes, but wanting the planet and navball texture changes. As I said, it isn't hard for me to do it. But for someone new to mods it may be a bit confusing if they don't want those changes. I'm perfectly fine going through the files and choosing what to keep and what not to.

I see. Maybe Proot could add links to some of the individual textures. That would surely make it easier.

Mr. Proot I'm sorry to ask you this, but can we have a list of moods you're using to make your compilation? Thank you very much.

I don't know about moods, but awe should be one of them. Those dev pics... Please post a pic of a terrible bug so we know you aren't just sitting on the release. :P

Wip-Eve, scatterer, kopernicus, texture replacer, doe and planet shine as main plugins. I'm considerig include engine light.

Edited by Proot

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.