[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Hi SmashBrown.

I'm having the same issue you describe. Can you please provide a little more detail on what you did to fix it (manually moving the files over?)

Thanks!

Hey, i simply went into each folder within texture replacer, and moved proot's files across into them, i did not move anything from the plugin folder though, and obviously did not overwrite the .version file. After that it worked. Make sure you have the latest version of TR as well.

what happen if i use the current version of this mod with the current version of Kerbal ?

if you drop it straight in you're going to have problems. There have been posts here since 1.0 came out that discuss proper install/use of this pack

Update Please

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just gonna quote this...

Modders are volunteers working in their free time and are under no obligation to release anything, ever, let alone to some schedule. Enjoy the current KSPRC and the update will come when it comes.

Proot is a very serious guy and KSPRC is something he really trust in. I know he is very busy in RL but not for this reason he leave the project. Probably is just slowing down the update to wait the new Unity5 and its change.

Just be patient :wink:

Edited by Preliator

Hopefully if he is going to stop developing the mod he will release what he has done so far into the wild.

Perhaps someone else talented could pick up where he left off.

Unlike EVE which the guy posted a number of things about upcoming release then disappeared.

Le sigh... As posted already:

Modders are volunteers working in their free time and are under no obligation to release anything, ever, let alone to some schedule. Enjoy the current KSPRC and the update will come when it comes.

Hopefully if he is going to stop developing the mod he will release what he has done so far into the wild.

Perhaps someone else talented could pick up where he left off.

Unlike EVE which the guy posted a number of things about upcoming release then disappeared.

disappeared? http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/100857-WIP-EVE-(Environmental-Visual-Enhancements)-Overhaul

Alive (and around) please, excuse my absence.

Usually August is a hard month in Spain but this year has been particularly strange.

I have a lot of work in this epoch but at the same time the summer is the top in the spanish "way of life" (touristic country...).

And, sadly, my old computer definitely died under the high temperatures of this year.

So I have to work a plus to get a new one...

I think I could retake the project again in September with a new computer. Meanwhile, please be patient.

Cheers!

Edited by Proot

Alive (and around) please, excuse my absence.

Usually August is a hard month in Spain but this year has been particularly strange.

I have a lot of work in this epoch but at the same time the summer is the top in the spanish "way of life" (touristic country...).

And, sadly, my old computer definitely died under the high temperatures of this year.

So I have to work a plus to get a new one...

I think I could retake the project again in September with a new computer. Meanwhile, please be patient.

Cheers!

Take your time Proot and, if you're able, take some time for yourself too. Your work with KSP is more than worth the wait.

O hey lookie a Donate button in the OP... *click!* who else wants to help proot buy a new computer? I know he didn't ask for help. That's not the point

Truly appreciated, but I already have almost all of the money. In any case and for real: many thanks.

If this had happened during winter it would have been more problematic. Fortunately the summer is economically much better over here and is easier to make a little extra. The bad side is that I use too my PC to work in my arts and designs... so I must buy a workstation for edition, wich is usually more expensive than a regular gaming computer...

Maybe I'll send a photo after buy the new PC, so you can see how I work over here. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.