[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Truly appreciated, but I already have almost all of the money. In any case and for real: many thanks.

If this had happened during winter it would have been more problematic. Fortunately the summer is economically much better over here and is easier to make a little extra. The bad side is that I use too my PC to work in my arts and designs... so I must buy a workstation for edition, wich is usually more expensive than a regular gaming computer...

Maybe I'll send a photo after buy the new PC, so you can see how I work over here. :D

Just donated so buy yourself a coffee oder an even better heatsink for the new computer !

Truly appreciated, but I already have almost all of the money. In any case and for real: many thanks.

If this had happened during winter it would have been more problematic. Fortunately the summer is economically much better over here and is easier to make a little extra. The bad side is that I use too my PC to work in my arts and designs... so I must buy a workstation for edition, wich is usually more expensive than a regular gaming computer...

Maybe I'll send a photo after buy the new PC, so you can see how I work over here. :D

Almost all the money is not all the money! :D Dropped a bit into your donate box as well! Absolutely love KSPRC, and wanna make sure you have whatever you need to continue work

And a picture of a workstation would be awesome!

Could you find a way to drop the kittopiaspace dependency? That mod has been suspended indefinitely and its messing with my clouds and rings.

Actually there has been a recent revival by the Kopernicus dev. SO it work fine in 1.0.4 :)

I have already done the order :)

Very regular case (hard to find a nice box without unnecessary lights in these days lol...) , but the important is the interior! :D

Motherboard z97 chipset, Core i5, 16GB DDR3 2400 -with very low latency-, Nvidia GTX 960. I've saved some money recycling some components (like my drives).

Is not the machine of my dreams but I had hurry and a limited budget atm... anyways I can an update in the future if necessary.

I recieved some donations since yesterday, so I want to say thanks one more time: that small push was truly appreciated and allows me to do this a bit before than expected. So: Many, many thanks.

Very regular case (hard to find a nice box without unnecessary lights in these days lol...) , but the important is the interior! :D

Motherboard z97 chipset, Core i5, 16GB DDR3 2400 -with very low latency-, Nvidia GTX 960. I've saved some money recycling some components (like my drives).

Is not the machine of my dreams but I had hurry and a limited budget atm... anyways I can an update in the future if necessary.

I recieved some donations since yesterday, so I want to say thanks one more time: that small push was truly appreciated and allows me to do this a bit before than expected. So: Many, many thanks.

Very nice! What i5 is it? Going to get this pack when 64 bit is out, wish I could donate...

Seems like a very good machine to me, even for things like video editing it should do fine. Congrats!

Gratz Proot.

Looks like we will have the same Graphics card.

I am currently sitting on ATI Saphire HD5850 Vapor X with 2GB.

But I am planning to upgrade to GTX 960 4GB from Gigabyte. It is pitty that Nvidia do not want to do GTX 960 TI :( I would buy it right away.

Wau 16 GB od DD3 2400, nice one.

Hmm Looks like I need to upgrade my 4 years old PC too. But I am OK with it. It is running quite nice. Just that Graphics card would need an upgrade within next few months.

So wish you all the best with your mod. Hope to see it soon released. :)

Has anyone got this to work with 1.0.4 in the meantime? I downloaded everything except the KSP_Data folder that I was told not to extract, but when I open up a save file I can't click on any of the buildings at the KSC nor can I exit back to the main menu or load a quicksave.

EDIT: Fixed it by reupdating a few mods, but then it turned my female Kerbals into males. D: Newly-hired female recruits would stay female though.

I guess I'll wait for the 1.0.4-compatible release. :)

Edited by yorshee

EDIT: Fixed it by reupdating a few mods, but then it turned my female Kerbals into males. D: Newly-hired female recruits would stay female though.

I've gotten it mostly working; I only used KSPRC's BoulderCo and KSPRC folders. Manually install EVE (NOT the WIP, but the 0.24 one) and Texture Replacer, install KSPRC's BoulderCo folder, drop KSPRC's Texture Replacer textures into the 1.0.4-compatible Texture Replacer folder. Drop the KSPRC folder into GameData. Don't drop anything else in. If you're using ATM get rid of BoulderCo/ActiveTextureManagerConfigs; otherwise get rid of it anyway in case you ever install ATM.

The problems I'm aware of are that the sun's flare is still stock (this post might be able to help with that), Duna's clouds are barely visible from space, and Jool's rings are missing (that /might/ be resolvable with Kopernicus? The Outer Planets Mod and New Horizons have example ring configs, but I'd use Kopernicus 0.2.4 as 0.3.3 when paired with EVE is causing my framerate to drop to 1 FPS when physics is being simulated). Everything else works AFAIK. Some people are having problems with city lights in 1.0.4; they're working fine for me but if you're having problems delete BoulderCo/CityLights.

Also notice that you might have to add a config file so it recognizes the female heads as female; here's my Diverse Kerbal Heads config, which should be easily adaptable.

TextureReplacer
{
GenericKerbals
{
// Female heads. Texture names inside `Heads/` (without extensions).
// The list must be space- and/or comma-separated and in one line.
// Duplicated lists are joined.
femaleHeads = f1a,f1b,f1c,f1d,f1e,f1f,f1g,f1h,f1i,f1j,f1k,f1l,f1m
}
}

You probably should enable Legacy Females in Texture Replacer's @Default.cfg; I've no idea how heads made for the male model parse onto the female model.

EDIT: Also replace Distant Objects' PlanetColors.cfg and PlanetShine's CelestialBodies.cfg with KSPRC's versions.

Edited by Whovian

Can someone setup a dropbox with the complete fix in place for 1.04 till Proot releases the new version it might help some of us who are a little bit challenged at making the changes

Yep :D, just drop this into your gamedata folder as usual and overwrite any files necessary; https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ho6a8r05qn3d5h/GameData.zip?dl=0

If it dosen't work then try using it on a fresh install. For future versions, just refer to this post: http://i.imgur.com/afeX8Db.png (credits to /u/Misucat)

http://i.imgur.com/sYCpwIFl.jpg

Look who is back!

Ho, ho, ho! :D

Amazing! If you ever need help feel free to ask! I'd love to help. It would be super awesome to have to replace my signatures "Avg's Cloud Pack" with a KSPRC Link when it's up and done. I could even stream developments if you need some advertising haha.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.