[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

I just noticed... You have no clouds on your KSP?

Of course not. Proot creates the clouds! :P

I love how much the case sticks out. Hope you have a beefy long GFX card in there. Initially when I put my HD7870 into my case I could no longer slide the motherboard tray all the way in haha. Eventually I managed to wrangle cables around to give me the extra inch to get it closed and screwed down

Edited by Gaiiden

Im getting black headed kerbals in the VAB (no racism LOL, the texture is missing).

And much of the ground clutter, grass etc is black.

Using ATM and this pack with EVE.

Any ideas? Cheers

... o-O odd... Could you try removing the custom kerbal heads and see if it removes the problem too? Just a double check to make sure it's a texture issue, not a 'fix'. Someone else has been mentioning having problems with custom kerbal textures with the most recent TextureReplacer release. My guess is it's related to that (Again though I'm just guessing).

EDIT: I relayed this over to TextureReplacer and it appears as though Shaw posted a new test TextureReplacer.dll.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

That was cause you installed the sharedasset in KSPRC for 0.90. In 1.0.4 the sunflare doesn't work.

Did you install just the textures and config files? You will have to install EVE, Planetshine, Distant Object, and Texture Replacer manually because the ones that come with the KSPRC pack are very outdated and don't work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.