[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

The next version is mainly waiting for the multiplanet capability in "Scatterer" mod. Some image previews.

http://imgur.com/a/oitq7

Looks great Proot.

95% of play is spent around Kerbin. How about a work in progress release. No one is going to complain about updating later on when you finish further features.

If you don't get something out the door soon 1.1 will drop and no one will use your hard work.

Looks great Proot.

95% of play is spent around Kerbin. How about a work in progress release. No one is going to complain about updating later on when you finish further features.

If you don't get something out the door soon 1.1 will drop and no one will use your hard work.

I second this! Even the only HD texture of Kerbin will be much appreciated! :)

Love this pack.

Screens with my Kelite Kangerous reshade fx preset. (its on kerbalstuff)

Lowered the atmosphere density slightly, wanted to see that glorious colorful ground through the atmosphere a bit more.

as6Novx.jpg

AMxkA90.jpg

Edit: why no spoiler tags in these forums?

Love this pack.

Screens with my Kelite Kangerous reshade fx preset. (its on kerbalstuff)

Lowered the atmosphere density slightly, wanted to see that glorious colorful ground through the atmosphere a bit more.

http://i.imgur.com/as6Novx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AMxkA90.jpg

Odd... Spoilers work for me.

Nothing to see here

:blush:
Edited by Avera9eJoe

corect code use for spoiler is [.SPOILER=Name] Content

Content

aka you was forget to add=Name of spoiler

p.s. i add [.SPOILER=Name] > . < to brake code intentional to be seen sintax

you was use

Edited by Blacks

Hey Proot! Looks great so far! I have two questions. First, will you be able to fix the way Scatterer makes Kerbin (And other celestial bodies in the future) look from space? For some reason, when I use Scatterer, from orbit, Kerbin looks to be covered in a Kilometer thick, low lying fog layer, and the only landmass that peaks through it are the mountains. My second question, Are you going to update Kerbol's lens flare, and the way it looks up close for the next iteration? for reference to what I am talking about, here's some photos : http://i.imgur.com/ZZQX6EZ.png http://i.imgur.com/y4ASWVV.png The first one is the way it looks up close and the second is the lens flare itself. Thanks for your time!

Really quite impressed with your work Proot, as you noticed I can't help but mention you when posting in the threads of the mods you weave together...

And it was your post way back that inspired me to stop lurking, and post support and donate to the various modders working so hard to make our game better

So, from my point of view, if you like KSPRC, if you want KSPRC, the best thing you all can do right now about this, is to give your best support and your donations to the creators of the base plugins: Shaw (for "Texture Replacer"), Rbray89 (for "E.V.E."), Valerian (for "PlanetShine"), Thomas P. and Co. (for "Kopernicus"), MOARdV (which maintains Rubber Ducky's "Distant Object Enhancement"). The next version will include, at least, Blackrack's "Scatterer" and "Engine Lighting" by tajampi, so you should be giving your best feedback to them too.

Believe me people: they are the real heroes. I'm just an artist who dream about space since I was a kid... and who enjoys this like if still were a boy. :)

And now I've gone around and supported the chaps you mentioned, as per your wishes, I'm finally back where I started to say thanks to you for what you have done, and what you are doing :-)

Looking forward to KSP's future, and the unity 5 update, Any idea what possibilities Unity 5 KSP will have for graphical overhaul modifications?

I appreciate the support, a lot!

You are one of the best communities that I found during my years of gaming and internet.

Sadly some small health problems have reappeared recently. I had a new surgery some days ago, and I'll be "chained" to bed during some days more... so I can't do a lot lately.

I'm waiting for a bit more finished version of EVE and Scattering but anyways, I'll to release this as soon as possible, It's a promise.

I beg for pardon to the last donors, but I can't manage my accounts normally and send my usual gift while I recover.

See u soon!

You are one of the best communities that I found during my years of gaming and internet.

Sadly some small health problems have reappeared recently. I had a new surgery some days ago, and I'll be "chained" to bed during some days more... so I can't do a lot lately.

I'm waiting for a bit more finished version of EVE and Scattering but anyways, I'll to release this as soon as possible, It's a promise.

I beg for pardon to the last donors, but I can't manage my accounts normally and send my usual gift while I recover.

See u soon!

You get yourself better first; I hope I speak for all of us in that your well being is more important than us getting to futz around with KSPRC.

See u soon!

No pressure!! :) Get well soon mate!!

The game seems to lock up wail it is loading. Once it reaches TextureReplacer/Plugins/TextureReplacer it just stops.
Download a non renaissance pack version of texture replacer and take TextureReplacer/Plugins/TextureReplacer.ddl and put it into the renaissance pack one instead and it should run.

I'm back in my things, slowly for now. I've been playing with the new "tint" feature in scatterer mod. ;)

Given the last changes in EVE and my actual use of Kopernicus, right now I'm trying to get shadows for the clouds again.

The feature for terrain shadows of the new EVE is working very well, but I'm trying to figure how to get cloud shadows at planetary scales.

lJIsy9Q.jpg

I'm back in my things, slowly for now. I've been playing with the new "tint" feature in scatterer mod. ;)

Given the last changes in EVE and my actual use of Kopernicus, right now I'm trying to get shadows for the clouds again.

The feature for terrain shadows of the new EVE is working very well, but I'm trying to figure how to get cloud shadows at planetary scales.

http://i.imgur.com/lJIsy9Q.jpg

Those clouds are beautiful! I like that it has 'minimal' clouds in comparison to the other packs out now. I hate it when the surface is completely covered. The tint shader is looking quite nice too :).

EDIT: I read your comment in EVE. I took a day and collected a mass of good-tiling textures for terrain when I was experimenting. I'm not sure if you plan on ever doing anything with terrain but if you would like them I can send them to you via PM.

ATM the texture work is mostly done, but many thanks.

I still need to configure the terrains with Kopernicus in the Jool system.

But right now I'm basically waiting for a bit more polished version of the new EVE and the multiplanet feature in Scatterer to release this.

New EVE is amazing, but I need some changes to be able to do things like auroras (which are not possible right now) and many other new "tricks".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.