[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

I couldn't find the instructions to install KSPRC to KSP v1.0.4 (I know someone wrote some though) so I'm going to lay them out again for convenience :) - The main reason though is that I am linking KSPRC in this thread and I want to have an explanation on how to install KSPRC listed as well.

1. Download KSPRC and old EVE, as well as the up to date version of TextureReplacer.

2. Install old EVE and TextureReplacer.

3. From the KSPRC download, place/merge the folders "KSPRC" and "BoulderCo" to your GameData folder. Don't merge any of the other folders!

4. Inside the KSPRC download and go inside the folder "TextureReplacer". There will be five folders. DO NOT merge the plugin folder. Merge the four other folders with the folders of the same name inside GameData/TextureReplacer. This will place all of KSPRC's textures into texture replacer, but not replace the v1.0.4 plugin code.

5. ???

6. PROFIT.

I've done what you instruct for me to do and I get this.

FEAC70F8186CEBFD329A99976258366201B479FC

I've also heard that could be a conflict with Distant Object. If you have both installed, go into your BoulderCo/CityLights folder, add, say, a "2" to the end of the names of the image files before the extension, and edit your .cfg to use the modified filenames.

Woah... could you try deleting the citylights folder in BoulderCo and see what happens? That looks like the city lights texture but placed over everything.

Hello, guys!

First I want to thank Proot for his work on this amazing mod.

Second I apologize if I post something that has been already discussed somewhere, although I couldn't find anything regarding my question.

The problem is that in my game the textures of Kerbin change in a strange way while ascending. I'm not sure how to describe it precisely, but it's like switching between layers instead of plain change.

For example here is a screen of the most "severe" switching, which happens at 35 km

iKcDs4p.png

Lower darker textures suddenly switch to higher blueish, making rhombus "windows" (the windows then disappear, it happens only during the switch).

I installed this compilation on 1.0.4 using instructions that were published in this thread: installed old EVE, merged BoulderCo folder and four folders in TextureReplacer except Plugins. I tried to run it without other mods, and seems like conflicts are not the cause. So, maybe it supposed to be like that and I just don't know something? And if it's not, maybe anyone else has experienced anything alike?

Hello, guys!

Second I apologize if I post something that has been already discussed somewhere, although I couldn't find anything regarding my question.

The problem is that in my game the textures of Kerbin change in a strange way while ascending. I'm not sure how to describe it precisely, but it's like switching between layers instead of plain change.

For example here is a screen of the most "severe" switching, which happens at 35 km

http://i.imgur.com/iKcDs4p.png

Lower darker textures suddenly switch to higher blueish, making rhombus "windows" (the windows then disappear, it happens only during the switch).

I installed this compilation on 1.0.4 using instructions that were published in this thread: installed old EVE, merged BoulderCo folder and four folders in TextureReplacer except Plugins. I tried to run it without other mods, and seems like conflicts are not the cause. So, maybe it supposed to be like that and I just don't know something? And if it's not, maybe anyone else has experienced anything alike?

Meant to be that way.

Hello, guys!

http://i.imgur.com/iKcDs4p.png

Though you used the instructions found in this thread you have to bear in mind the mod itself hasn't been updated for 1.04. So glitches like that are to be expected. If I recall correctly, it may have done that in .90 as well. I never found it to be too distracting.

It's not so distracting for me too, I was just wondering whether it was normal or some kind of my computer's personal glitch. Anyway, thank you guys for your answers!

It is not your computer, I promise. So you can drop the axe and stop threatening it. :sticktongue:

×ôрðòÑÂтòуùтõ.

ßþчõüу Ѡýõ òøöу þñûðúþò.

ßþüþóøтõ üýõ,ÿþöðûуùÑÂтð!

Hello.

Why I don't see the clouds?

Help me please!

Edited by diomedea
translated post in English, to make compliant with rule 2.4.c

Hi!, I'm waiting for the beta of WIP-EVE. But I keep doing things.

Among others, I'm using the Kopernicus Expansion and now Jool has a pretty awesome procedural cloudmap. It flows and evolves much more like in a real giant gas. I can't wait for the multi-planet support in Scatterer, to add a cool green scattering. :D

FJeP6XC.jpg

eNUayuS.jpg

lh6IcCE.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.