[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

[quote name='DaZeInBok']I did, thought that was a few days ago or something so I asked[/QUOTE]

He is pretty active in the EVE and Scatterer threads; his work is dependent on those plugins and they're going through some changes a.t.m. In other words: he couldn't give you a releasedate if he wanted to, because he cannot predict how EVE and Scatterer's development will progress. But don't despair he's doing his magic and we'll be able to enjoy the fruits of his labour when it's done.

[quote name='uglyduckling81']Push out the current state and update as you make notable changes. No one is going to care about having to update. It's the nature of mods and all games tbh.[/QUOTE]

.... as it is to have patience and to hurry no one! Especially not the Modder

[quote name='Speadge'].... as it is to have patience and to hurry no one! Especially not the Modder[/QUOTE]

This, seconded. All it will take is the wrong comment at the wrong time and a modder can yank support. This work is done on their free time and without compensation. Patience is the key.

[quote name='FrancisPT']Any possibility that any kind of weather/clouds, and some effects of rain and lightning could be included? :D[/QUOTE]

Hmm... That mainly depends on what EVE will have added to it I'm afraid. KSPRC uses EVE for cloud and particle effects as well as auroras and lightning. I would ask Rbray about that. :)

[quote name='Avera9eJoe']Hmm... That mainly depends on what EVE will have added to it I'm afraid. KSPRC uses EVE for cloud and particle effects as well as auroras and lightning. I would ask Rbray about that. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. :)
It is something that I'm waiting for a long time, and I don't know why Squad hasn't put any kind of effects, it doesn't need to be a Global Forecast System modeling for Weather hehe, so see some effects would be just, but just simply awesome. Sadly I can't help, don't know nothing about programming. :P

[quote name='Avera9eJoe']It would be super cool if the clouds darkened when there was a high density of them over head. Also using that same logic you might be able to get rain/snow particles to spawn at that same location. Brainstorming :P[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome. In this way, you can also delay a launch for rain or snow. I hope that with 1.1 someone with skills will try that way.

Yes, there is: [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107989-1-05-Kerbal-Wind-%28R8-27-05-2015%29"]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107989-1-05-Kerbal-Wind-%28R8-27-05-2015%29

And talking about weather: [url]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96031-0-90-Kerbal-Weather-Systems!-Alpha-0-5-3-WIP!-%28Jan-2%29[/url]
[/URL] Edited by Nansuchao

Hi, threw this on on a lark and something's very wrong. If I click the VAB in the space center scene, nothing happens. Doing so locks out all the other facilities & buttons too. I POE'd it down to the \texturereplacer and \KSPRC folders. If I remove them, it remove the problem. Running 1.0.5 on Win, is this a known thing by chance? Logs & stuff available on request.

[quote name='CatastrophicFailure']Hi, threw this on on a lark and something's very wrong. If I click the VAB in the space center scene, nothing happens. Doing so locks out all the other facilities & buttons too. I POE'd it down to the \texturereplacer and \KSPRC folders. If I remove them, it remove the problem. Running 1.0.5 on Win, is this a known thing by chance? Logs & stuff available on request.[/QUOTE]

I've had that problem before and I've narrowed it down to an old .dll file. So i just replaced the .dll file with the newer one and it worked

[quote name='daawgees']This, seconded. All it will take is the wrong comment at the wrong time and a modder can yank support. This work is done on their free time and without compensation. Patience is the key.[/QUOTE]

I think Proot is a better man, and made of sterner stuff that that :-)

However, Its best to be polite and patient. So stop distracting the pilot, Just a saying, "Distract pilot... Go splat" :sticktongue:

I've done a lot of advances in the last days. Truly close to a release, matter of days. Maybe one week? I'm not really good calculating this things... and depends on my free time.
Thomas P. has helped me, and finally we can have the custom flare without touch the stock assets of the game.

This version comes with most of the game artwork reworked, for real. Almost all, except for buildings and the newest parts. Every planet and moon is re-worked. That include surfaces... personalised for each body. No more boring landings, no more flat lands.
Among many other things.

The dark side: in some situations "HD" version is too heavy for DX9 in Windows. Force OpenGL o DX11 mode is pretty mandatory to avoid memory problems.
A "SD" version (much less detailed but less memory intensive) is planed after the release.
Hopefully Unity 5 could avoid this limitation in a short-mid term future.

[quote name='Proot']I've done a lot of advances in the last days. Truly close to a release, matter of days. Maybe one week? I'm not really good calculating this things... and depends on my free time.
[/QUOTE]

YAY!!!

take your time - im sure you are doing your best . noone is hurrying you!

[quote name='Proot']I've done a lot of advances in the last days. Truly close to a release, matter of days. Maybe one week? I'm not really good calculating this things... and depends on my free time.
Thomas P. has helped me, and finally we can have the custom flare without touch the stock assets of the game.

This version comes with most of the game artwork reworked, for real. Almost all, except for buildings and the newest parts. Every planet and moon is re-worked. That include surfaces... personalised for each body. No more boring landings, no more flat lands.
Among many other things.

The dark side: in some situations "HD" version is too heavy for DX9 in Windows. Force OpenGL o DX11 mode is pretty mandatory to avoid memory problems.
A "SD" version (much less detailed but less memory intensive) is planed after the release.
Hopefully Unity 5 could avoid this limitation in a short-mid term future.[/QUOTE]

Well, i'll be happy to test out the HD and/or highest quality version you have. So far i've got a stable 64bit that will only crash as it hits the 8+ GB mark, so i should be fine... (playing on 1440p with everything to the max) :)

[quote name='maseo']Well, i'll be happy to test out the HD and/or highest quality version you have. So far i've got a stable 64bit that will only crash as it hits the 8+ GB mark, so i should be fine... (playing on 1440p with everything to the max) :)[/QUOTE]

I'm playing 64bit as well on Windows 10 no crashes, it seems quite stable.... However there are no upgradable buildings at the moment.

Here it is explained how to start the game in 64bit if someone wants to try:
[url]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/117224-Windows-64-bit-community-workaround[/url]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.