[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

[quote name='Proot']I've done a lot of advances in the last days. Truly close to a release, matter of days. Maybe one week? I'm not really good calculating this things... and depends on my free time.
Thomas P. has helped me, and finally we can have the custom flare without touch the stock assets of the game.

This version comes with most of the game artwork reworked, for real. Almost all, except for buildings and the newest parts. Every planet and moon is re-worked. That include surfaces... personalised for each body. No more boring landings, no more flat lands.
Among many other things.

The dark side: in some situations "HD" version is too heavy for DX9 in Windows. Force OpenGL o DX11 mode is pretty mandatory to avoid memory problems.
A "SD" version (much less detailed but less memory intensive) is planed after the release.
Hopefully Unity 5 could avoid this limitation in a short-mid term future.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you're adding too much to be true! I usually run with an opengl shortcut so me and my cinematic should be okay. Oh and happy thanksgiving!

8 hours ago, MacMan131 said:

Come on, don't leave us hanging. 

And all of the sudden from that magical incantation the mod suddenly appeared , followed by bands playing in the street, balloons soaring to the sky, flowers blooming with all possible colors to everyones delight. And little fat Timmy got an endless supply of ketchup on his fries.
And yeah...Bob's your uncle

Edited by SkyKaptn
typos

59 minutes ago, SkyKaptn said:

And all of the sudden from that magical incantation the mod suddenly appeared , followed by bands playing in the street, balloons soaring to the sky, flowers blooming with all possible colors to everyones delight. And little fat Timmy got an endless supply of ketchup on his fries.

Huh. I thought it was Bill.

6 hours ago, SkyKaptn said:

i love that a forum Newbie gives a 3-year member such an ironic slap that i could almost feel it.

You are my hero, sir :D

Edited by Speadge

6 hours ago, SkyKaptn said:

I have to say that was pretty funny. But seriously I can't wait for this mod. 

On 24.11.2015, 16:51:50, Proot said:

Truly close to a release, matter of days.

Stating this was a mistake. Now everyone is hyped and refreshes this tab every few minutes (like me) or starts asking where the release is...

Just now, Elthy said:

Stating this was a mistake. Now everyone is hyped and refreshes this tab every few minutes (like me) or starts asking where the release is...

Ha! I just get a kick out of following the trend. :) Hype is always a fun thing to follow, even if it is preemptive.

i bet he waited till scatterer  released the water-shader updated - as they are just stunning and perfectly fit into KSPRC.

blackrack did a big piece of art over there...

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Azimech said:

I need a fresh pair of pants.

4BF5EhI.png

This will be the end for stock KSP visuals as with know it. Proot does not only have KSPRC, but Scatterer as well, the New EVE, and Ven's stock revamp . Here will the hammer will strike the hardest. If KSPRC is finished, the last defense of Stock KSP visuals will be gone. (Except for windows users, but there are ways to curb it)

1 hour ago, TheRag said:

This will be the end for stock KSP visuals as with know it. Proot does not only have KSPRC, but Scatterer as well, the New EVE, and Ven's stock revamp . Here will the hammer will strike the hardest. If KSPRC is finished, the last defense of Stock KSP visuals will be gone. (Except for windows users, but there are ways to curb it)

Dont forget we will get 64bit on windows next year. Then optical mods arent limited anymore, 8192*8192 textures for everything?

18 minutes ago, Speadge said:

i wonder if proot is going to include the WindowShine mod to make windows/solarpanels and visors reflectable...

would be a good addition ;)

I'm planning on updating my KSPRC support pack if it isn't included by default so don't worry :D. It would be awesome if you did include it though Proot! As simple as editing the alphas on textures and including a config file that has the parts. :)

Edited by Avera9eJoe

7 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

I'm planning on updating my KSPRC support pack if it isn't included by default so don't worry :D. It would be awesome if you did include it though Proot! As simple as editing the alphas on textures and including a config file that has the parts. :)

That is Proot's comment on Reddit

28u311s.png

6 minutes ago, Jeorge said:

That is Proot's comment on Reddit

28u311s.png

That's great news! @Proot if you need any help with finding mesh/object names or if you want to use any of the config I have set up for WindowShine feel free. The config I currently have for Windowshine-KSPRC compatibility should have most of what you're looking for.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.