[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

1 hour ago, Speadge said:

Try SVE. its a nice alternative... and was supprisingly good. Im staying with that for a while and dont need to hurry Proot :P

i use sve in my videos. 1 of the best visual enhancements out there!

@spreadge @dazelnbok I tried SVE but I failed to get it to work(crashed on boot), and cloud cover was so thick I couldn't see anything after removing the shared asset.. I might mess around with it later today see if I get it to work, since it seemed to run a lot smoother then EVE.

On 12/7/2015, 3:38:54, WooDzor said:

@spreadge @dazelnbok I tried SVE but I failed to get it to work(crashed on boot), and cloud cover was so thick I couldn't see anything after removing the shared asset.. I might mess around with it later today see if I get it to work, since it seemed to run a lot smoother then EVE.

Hi! I'm sorry you had troubles with SVE. If you're interested in using SVE but with less cloud cover you can try removing one of the cloud layers and see if you like it better. Also, SVE doesn't add a shared asset file so removing that wouldn't do anything anyways :P If you have any other questions or need help with it please feel free to post on the SVE thread and I can help you there! But, I too am waiting for Proot to release his update!

On 12/3/2015, 4:47:23, Elthy said:

Dont forget we will get 64bit on windows next year. Then optical mods arent limited anymore, 8192*8192 textures for everything?

I really don't understand why people don't use 64bit on windows right now. I'm running 64bit with the community workaround, forced dx11, about 40 mods and it's actually much more stable than 32bit on windows, plus you don't have to worry about memory.

Edited by blackrack

1 hour ago, blackrack said:

I really don't understand why people don't use 64bit on windows right now. I'm running 64bit with the community workaround, forced dx11, about 40 mods and it's actually much more stable than 32bit on windows, plus you don't have to worry about memory.

I think its just tainted from when Squad first released 64-bit and it was an unstable mess for everyone and now most mod developers hate it and won't help anyone who uses it.

10 hours ago, blackrack said:

same here. with 1.04 i had several crashes after about 2-3 hours and with very large crafts.

after 1.0.5 it seems to be way more stable - even if crashing after reverting a 1200p craft 4/5 times.

but - that would happen on 32 bit as well - perhaps even sooner. Only downside are some loading glitches when changing scenes and the right mouse button not working from time->time. but u get used to that :D

23 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Kopernicus had a release today! :confused: Is this the release you where waiting on?

"release"-notes:

Spoiler
On 2.4.2015, 23:58:09, Thomas P. said:

New in 0.6

• Fixed the Biome-View in Tracking Station
  • Fixed PQSMaterials
  • Fixed LandControl
  • Added the ability to create multiple Particle Emitters with custom meshes (mesh = <path>.obj) and scales (scale = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0)
  • Particles are now in a Particles {} node (Body { Particles { Particle { <your definition> } Particle { <your other definition> } } })
  • Added early support for particle collisions, toggleable using collide = true in the Particle settings (defaults to false)
  • Added the ability to apply a constant force to the particles (force = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0)
  • Added asteroid customization through Asteroid { } nodes in the Kopernicus { } node. See System.cfg for the stock configuration
  • Added support for HSBA() colors (0-255)
  • Fixed AtmosphereFromGround loading
  • Removed Debug Spam and fixed some exceptions in the parser
  • The SOI-Debugging lines are better visible and nicer now
  • The changes to the main menu should persist between scene changes
  • EVE clouds should get copied to the main menu again
  • Added visibility tweaking (icon and mode in Orbit { } and selectable in Properties { })
  • PQSMods are now sorted using the order value when caching the scaled space
  • Various other fixes and things that I forgot

just for a better overview and no tab-spamming ;)

@Thomas P. do i understand your notes right, that it will allow i.e to move the particles of a planets dust-ring right when you fly through them?

Edited by Speadge

12 hours ago, maseo said:

Im refreshing this page so much right now...

40 minutes ago, Speadge said:

half a year a member and spending 20% of your posting for sharing your desperation with us :D
Respect, Sir! ;)

Me irl:

*Checks KSPRC thread*
*Reads new posts*
*Looks at time*
*3:08AM*
*gddy.gif*

Me too brethren... me too...

20 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Me irl:

*Checks KSPRC thread*
*Reads new posts*
*Looks at time*
*3:08AM*

well, thats just you. its 12:13 over here in europe :P
So you should ask yourself if KSP might be bad for your health, after all :P

Edited by Speadge

2 hours ago, Speadge said:

well, thats just you. its 12:13 over here in europe :P
So you should ask yourself if KSP might be bad for your health, after all :P

It is.. Everytime again when i stream i say; okay, just 15 more minutes...

Aaaaand it's 04.30 in the morning. Thanks jeb.:(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.