[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

5 minutes ago, Riks said:

Guys quick question, I know that it has already been answered somewhere in this thread but I can't really find the page. 

What mod/config file controls the darkness of night and day? I mean in space, on the dark side of planets....

Thanks in advance!

Planet shine :) 

Just now, Istrati said:

But if you got my folders from youtube'than you got allready planet shine' end yes i forgote the slider in PS almost to the max.but you can change via in game from icon.

I'll have to check it out, thanks. :D  

57 minutes ago, OzEtkin said:

No problem. I have a pc with an intel i5 CPU @ 3.50GHz, 32 gb ram GTX 960 video caImposiblrd, running windows 10.  Still only getting 25 FPS.  I will check vsync settings.

You got WHAT???  A fu@@ng BEASTMONSTERMIGTHIEST PC THERE! wow and you got ONLY 25 fps?? Imposiblke To run just with 25 if you dont have a wierd bug or incompability somewhere.... Maybe win 10 is thecause? Strange..

Edited by Istrati
delete by mistake him post

3 minutes ago, Istrati said:

You got WHAT???  A fu@@ng BEASTMONSTERMIGTHIEST PC THERE! wow and you got ONLY 25 fps?? Imposiblke To run just with 25 if you dont have a wierd bug or incompability somewhere.... Maybe win 10 is thecause? Strange..

i have a I7 5930k 16gigs of ram and a gtx titan x and i only get like 30-35fps :P 

24 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

i have a I7 5930k 16gigs of ram and a gtx titan x and i only get lik e 30-35 fps near :P space

Omg...how is this posiblle?...I.m so sad... :( If you saw my videos you saw that i have let say with a ship in space near kerbin with aout 72 parts,i have with 28 mods, 80-90 fps when look in empty space and 55-60 when looking at kerbin. And landed on kerbin i have 55-60 max even if i got just 1 part ship,and this is becouse of scatterer that i have max 60 on landed kerbin... and with i5 3570 non.k 3800 mhz core (The power mhz in one core Is very important for more parts) , 8 gb ram and gtx 660. and bytheway gtx 660 lack on memory bandwitch and i play with antialiasing 8x and stillgot 60 fps... i dont know wy you people have soooo looow fps... :( Try fresh instal with only my folders linked in video part 3 from ksp and in this way you will know if one mod affact your fps. I used to have a mod (forgote witch one) and i deleted becouse drop me 20-25 fps.! so go and try with my game data folders. Dont forghet in game to slider down the lightfrom planet shine icon in game.

Edited by Istrati
forgote something

45 minutes ago, Istrati said:

I should also mention I'm running open GL.

Hi everyone!

I am sure that have been posted, but my game crash everytime.

The menu  and the ksc works, but when i start to launch a spacecraft, BOOM! "A problem have been detected" or something like that...

Do you know i can resolve the problem?

I must delete something in the mod?

Thanks for the answers.

3 hours ago, helenik said:

...I must delete something in the mod?

Presumably, you have been playing fine without the mod so I would say you are likely running out of RAM. Try forcing OpenGL or DX11 at launch if you are not doing so already.

Edit: Command lines...

-force-opengl

or

-force-d3d11

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Startup_parameters

Edited by Manwith Noname

14 hours ago, sDaZe said:

i have a I7 5930k 16gigs of ram and a gtx titan x and i only get like 30-35fps :P 

Let me back you up here. I7 4970k, 32gb ram, crossfire r9 290's; on kerbin 20-40, in space 50+. The again KSPRC isnt the only thing were running and its 1440p..

13 hours ago, JayS_NL said:

Let me back you up here. I7 4970k, 32gb ram, crossfire r9 290's; on kerbin 20-40, in space 50+. The again KSPRC isnt the only thing were running and its 1440p..

Well im using OpenGL and maybe 20 mods? in 4k* jk only 1080  :D  

Edited by sDaZe

21 hours ago, JayS_NL said:

7 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Well im using OpenGL and maybe 20 mods? in 4k* jk only 1080  :D  

OMG guys....you have right that you have just 20-30 fps, and for me is the same , if i run in opengl i(but i DONT) , and this is normal for OPENGL !  STOP USING IT ! and go to unity workaround ! - is alternative for opengl but with a lot of fps improvement ! You can use over 3.5 Gb ram exactly like Opengl, but you will have 2x maybe 3x time more fps than Opengl ! and you can use over 30 to 35 max mods (i have 28)if you have 8 gb ram, and if you have 16 maybe 60-80 mods? :)  how is done ? : here > and watch from 1:26 to 4:02 how to instal unity 4.6.4 ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWoPzREnSMY . And there i have game data folders , a link in description, with teaked files by me to work with that graphic and good fps, but for this you will need to go here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-tIHT_5nY&feature=iv&src_vid=NWoPzREnSMY&annotation_id=annotation_1260774159

Edited by Istrati

2 minutes ago, Istrati said:

OMG guys....you have right that you have just 20-30 fps, and for me is the same , if i run in opengl i(but i DONT) , and this is normal for OPENGL !  STOP USING IT ! and go to unity workaround ! - is alternative for opengl but with a lot of fps improvement ! You can use over 3.5 Gb ram exactly like Opengl, but you will have 2x maybe 3x time more fps than Opengl ! how is done ? : here > and watch from 1:26 to 4:02 how to instal unity 4.6.4 ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWoPzREnSMY . And there i have game data folders , a link in description, with teaked files by me to work with that graphic and good fps, but for this you will need to go here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-tIHT_5nY&feature=iv&src_vid=NWoPzREnSMY&annotation_id=annotation_1260774159

Yeah i literally got 64bit today :D  

On 14/2/2016 at 11:06 PM, Manwith Noname said:

Presumably, you have been playing fine without the mod so I would say you are likely running out of RAM. Try forcing OpenGL or DX11 at launch if you are not doing so already.

Edit: Command lines...

-force-opengl

or

-force-d3d11

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Startup_parameters

Thanks for your help. But it doesn't work.

I think i will just unintall this mod. My computer is too slow.

:(

28 minutes ago, helenik said:

Well, you could try the 64bit "hack" and see if that allows you to run it. However, if you are struggling with performance when this collection isn't installed you probably won't want the performance hit that comes with it.

7 minutes ago, Manwith Noname said:

Well, you could try the 64bit "hack" and see if that allows you to run it. However, if you are struggling with performance when this collection isn't installed you probably won't want the performance hit that comes with it.

Without mod, my game is not slow. He is normal. I have 8 G of RAM, so my computer is good for this game.

It's just this mod who don't run. Too many parts i think.:confused:

57 minutes ago, helenik said:

Hopefully Proot won't mind another mod's suggestion in his thread, but if you're looking for pretty visuals at a reasonable performance hit, I recommend SVE.

19 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Guys!! Wt@ dudes

19 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Well im using OpenGL and maybe 20 mods? But only 1080p :D  

! Logic that You have just 20-30 fps. I have toGg SOMETHING IN VERY WRONG ON PHONE! CANT DELETE OR EDIT THIS POST. 

Edited by Istrati
from phone i cant delete or make another

19 hours ago, Istrati said:

OMG guys....you have right that you have just 20-30 fps, and for me is the same , if i run in opengl i(but i DONT) , and this is normal for OPENGL !  STOP USING IT ! and go to unity workaround ! - is alternative for opengl but with a lot of fps improvement ! You can use over 3.5 Gb ram exactly like Opengl, but you will have 2x maybe 3x time more fps than Opengl ! and you can use over 30 to 35 max mods (i have 28)if you have 8 gb ram, and if you have 16 maybe 60-80 mods? :)  how is done ? : here > and watch from 1:26 to 4:02 how to instal unity 4.6.4 ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWoPzREnSMY . And there i have game data folders , a link in description, with teaked files by me to work with that graphic and good fps, but for this you will need to go here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-tIHT_5nY&feature=iv&src_vid=NWoPzREnSMY&annotation_id=annotation_1260774159

Believe me. I'm running the x64 longer than just today. It's sluggish cause i dump too much mods in there (60+) and running it 1440P and stuff, wont make KSP any happier :)

4 hours ago, JayS_NL said:

Believe me. I'm running the x64 longer than just today. It's sluggish cause i dump too much mods in there (60+) and running it 1440P and stuff, wont make KSP any happier :)

OMG.. 60+ mods???? Well this explain a lot.. you deserve it ! :)) think in positive way... you are lucky stand-up guy one that can run 60+ mods :))

13 hours ago, helenik said:

Without mod, my game is not slow. He is normal. I have 8 G of RAM, so my computer is good for this game.

It's just this mod who don't run. Too many parts i think.:confused:

The 8 gb is enough for 25-35 mods, but you need also a good graphic card when it comes to this graphic mode KSPRC,you need a lot to have 60+fps becouse scatterer from ksprc it's "hungry" for fps,the new resolution textures from ksprc also is drain fps,the reflection from ksprc also have a impact, and planet shine has, and distant object has.. and i can write about mods all day long.. so ram is not the only one you need there to run ksp with a lot of fps.. special when comes to graphic, (only graphic) the ram doesn't matter for fps. maybe just 2,3 fps? i have gtx 660 (is very cheap now) and i have 55-60 fps on kerbin with all within KSPRC (scatterer+PS+DO+textures+all !. watch these to see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM-tIHT_5nY . you can have like me 120 fps in kerbin (just squad in mods) or 60 fps with vsync enabled,but when you throw mods + graphics there comes the graphic card. take this from my dropbox > https://www.dropbox.com/s/p52c8pt5ztn42pt/MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip?dl=0  and enable from afterburner to show you the use of graphic card in game.

Could it be possible that Istrati's discussion regarding FPS be moved into a new forum (or even a sub-forum, if such a thing is possible on KSP Forums)? In my opinion, the whole discussion is clogging the KSPRC thread, and I keep receiving notifications in my e-mail inbox about his subject of FPS gain. My apologies if I'm overextending my bounds here, Proot... just a wishful suggestion.

1 minute ago, fallout2077 said:

Could it be possible that Istrati's discussion regarding FPS be moved into a new forum (or even a sub-forum, if such a thing is possible on KSP Forums)? In my opinion, the whole discussion is clogging the KSPRC thread, and I keep receiving notifications in my e-mail inbox about his subject of FPS gain. My apologies if I'm overextending my bounds here, Proot... just a wishful suggestion.

I'm sorry to hear that bothers you this topic,by your email, but my discussion releated to fps, is a part of ksprc. I think what i say has to do with the subject,and a lot of players complain about that from ksprc, if you think i skidded a little bit and it disturb you, my apologies than.

12 minutes ago, Istrati said:

I'm sorry to hear that bothers you this topic,by your email, but my discussion releated to fps, is a part of ksprc. I think what i say has to do with the subject,and a lot of players complain about that from ksprc, if you think i skidded a little bit and it disturb you, my apologies than.

I didn't wish to imply that your discussion bothers me; in fact, I would love to see it help users play the mod to it's full potential. I just desire to see the thread populated with news of it's development and so-forth. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.