[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Just now, Silent1_87 said:

i dont have eve cloud if u dont have that folder in ur game data or maybe in other folder inside game data (drag and drop Accidentally) and still have eve cloud i dont know what is wrong maybe somone else can help u.

i add two screen shot from same spot second one has eve cloud (left side) i prove my theory by re crating part of ur problrm. (i dont know what cause blocky clouds ) 

It seems with the sve I'm using now it doesn't use the cloud look I thought. I just though it didn't look right.

29 minutes ago, Notsure_jr said:

It seems with the sve I'm using now it doesn't use the cloud look I thought. I just though it didn't look right.

so u just assume u have eve default clouds!? thats explain it :D 

Edited by Silent1_87
wrong quote

Why don't you all start a new thread in 'Add-on Discussions' instead of cluttering the thread with things that is not relevant to Proot's work? It is also very disrespectful to the author of this mod that as soon as there is a new (pre)release there are pages up and down with how to dis-assemble his work.

4 minutes ago, SkyKaptn said:

Why don't you all start a new thread in 'Add-on Discussions' instead of cluttering the thread with things that is not relevant to Proot's work? It is also very disrespectful to the author of this mod that as soon as there is a new (pre)release there are pages up and down with how to dis-assemble his work.

It's solved now so.....

2 hours ago, SkyKaptn said:

If you have read from the beginning, this issue does involve KSPRC. This is also the place to get help from the Community With KSPRC and mods it may conflict with.As for disasembly his work, I dont think that is a valid argument for a mod. The reason Why we mod games is to change things that we don't like or add stuff to the base game. We are doing the same thing to a mod, so what is the issue? You don't here Squad screaming that people disassembling their game! If you wish to continue this debate, feel free to DM me as this debate does not belong on this forum page.

1 minute ago, SkyKaptn said:

Flat out wrong. Last Xn pages has been about ditching @Proot's config for SVE. SVE is not a part of KSPRC

They were replacing the EVE config that comes with KSPRC with Nhawk17's SVE cloud configs, so you are wrong. Pls DM me and do not argue here in this forum.

I hate to be the mediator here but I don't think any of this convo is benefitial. I don't see any issue with "clutter" asking about setting up SVE with KSPRC. More posts is more posts. I don't speak for Proot and his wonderful thread but personally I have no issues with people trying to piece together any of my mods and asking for help with it in my mod threads. With that said I will back away.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I'd have to ask the same that @SkyKaptn has, I love Proot's work just as much (if not more) as the next person but it is very disrespectful to him to clutter his thread with stuff about my mod and I'd ask you guys to move any conversation about using a conjunction of my mod and his to another topic thread. I'm sure @Proot would approve of the same (you can correct me if I'm wrong :P).   

Edited by Nhawks17

1 hour ago, Nhawks17 said:

I'd have to ask the same that @SkyKaptn has, I love Proot's work just as much (if not more) as the next person but it is very disrespectful to him to clutter his thread with stuff about my mod and I'd ask you guys to move any conversation about using a conjunction of my mod and his to another topic thread. I'm sure @Proot would approve of the same (you can correct me if I'm wrong :P).   

Well when you piece together mods, it's hard to tell where to get help with it. I use your SVE with my KSPRC, so in my opinion i can get help in either forum. If you or Proot don't want that to happen, i am happy to find another way to get help.  (love your work Nhawk!)

I don't want polemize about it. It didn't work for me in the past, due to my lame english.
But in short terms: the thread is bigger every day but if you read at any point, most of the content is not very/strictly related with the mod. So it's harder every day too, when people tries to find anything "important" inside the thread.
I don't care if you talk here about it, I'm very glad you like and enjoy the mod, but I think that a discussion about a mix of two existing mods would be better placed in Home>Add-ons>Add-on Discussions

About the mod. I would like to release a final version as "soon" as possible. But I'm a bit busy atm. Cheers to everyone!

Edited by Proot

I've created a thread for any further discussion on combining SVE and KSPRC. Let's make sure all that discussion goes into that thread from now on so this thread can stay on topic for Proot's amazing KSPRC guys :wink: 

6 hours ago, Starfire70 said:

@Proot Amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing your work on Ike and Duna. :)

jNeaOP8.jpg

I must be missing something, but I don't have HR ground textures. Do I have to apply them by myself? Thanks in advance.

Greetings fellow kerbonaughts, I'm Bob Fitch..... no not REALLY, fooled you! Anyhow, loving KSPRC as usual, however I'm getting a considerable fps drop from what I'm fairly certain is the cloud textures beating up my puny 670 graphics card. How do u go about reducing the cloud textures? Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, Djolox said:

I must be missing something, but I don't have HR ground textures. Do I have to apply them by myself? Thanks in advance.

They should just be there after installing KSPRC. Maybe try reinstalling it?

1 hour ago, SmashBrown said:

Greetings fellow kerbonaughts, I'm Bob Fitch..... no not REALLY, fooled you! Anyhow, loving KSPRC as usual, however I'm getting a considerable fps drop from what I'm fairly certain is the cloud textures beating up my puny 670 graphics card. How do u go about reducing the cloud textures? Thanks in advance.

I had similar issues and I removed all the Kerbal related cloud sections (I think there are three: up, down and dark) in the clouds.cfg file in KSPRC/Atmospheres. Then my FPS was nominal again, although I have a GTX850M card.

2 hours ago, SmashBrown said:

or u use SVE clouds instead

Edited by Speadge

Do you have the 1.1.3 version of kopernicus? That might be the problem.

17 minutes ago, Djolox said:

Me too, I tried reinstalling, but no success.

Do you have the 1.1.3 version of kopernicus? That might be the problem.

Just wondering, is the surface texture for Minmus supposed to look like this with KSPRC? Because while it looks amazing from orbit, it looks a bit stretched out close up. xPgIdcS.png

Edit: Restarted KSP and Minmus is back to usual Mint Chip.

Edited by renoplane
edit

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.