[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

8 minutes ago, Djolox said:

I have Kopernicus 1.1.2.

13 hours ago, Kram45 said:

Trying now 

Please use Kopernicus thread for kopernicus-related problems.

hint: do u have the "ModularFlightIntegrator"-folder in your gamedata?
the version coming with KSPRC is obsolete!
=> NO, dont answer here!

Edited by Speadge

3 hours ago, mystershow said:

I tried that before asking here, nothing happened. I update every folder but it doesn't seems to have an effect.

I just can't see bushes, trees, etc... That's not that much a problem for me.

respect - just under my post saying u should go to the kopernicus thread for an update.
I bet u didnt do that, but just copied the folder that comes in the KSPRC.zip again...

cant be helped -.-

8 hours ago, Speadge said:

Please use Kopernicus thread for kopernicus-related problems.

hint: do u have the "ModularFlightIntegrator"-folder in your gamedata?
the version coming with KSPRC is obsolete!
=> NO, dont answer here!

Is this going to be a new thing now where everyone thinks that questions do not belong in this thread? Kopernicus is a part of KSPRC and he is not even sure what is causing the terrain scatter issue! If people can not come here to receive help with KSPRC, what is the point of this forum?

5 hours ago, mystershow said:

I tried that before asking here, nothing happened. I update every folder but it doesn't seems to have an effect.

I just can't see bushes, trees, etc... That's not that much a problem for me.

is ur terrain scatters enabled in game graphics setting?  

1 hour ago, Son_of_Flynn said:

Is this going to be a new thing now where everyone thinks that questions do not belong in this thread? Kopernicus is a part of KSPRC and he is not even sure what is causing the terrain scatter issue! If people can not come here to receive help with KSPRC, what is the point of this forum?

there is no problem in asking - but ppl ask the same stuff over and over again, even if it just has been answered.
I'd bet that the "no scatters" is just related to an uncorrect kopernicus install. So cleaning that up, going to Thomas' thread and getting newest version will fix it - and thats what i basically wrote TO HELP!

- until the next asks just this again.

Dont get me wrong, i recently spent over 2h just to wrote an how-to TO HELP and to reduce questions... its just that I expect some more work / thinking on their own...

Edited by Speadge

37 minutes ago, How to: KSP said:

Does this drop the framerate in ksp 1.1?

I have yet to test it myself, but seeing how it's just about the most intensive texture compilation to date you're bound to lose at-least a few frames. 

13 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

I have yet to test it myself, but seeing how it's just about the most intensive texture compilation to date you're bound to lose at-least a few frames. 

Few frames doesn't sound a whole lot

Just now, How to: KSP said:

Few frames doesn't sound a whole lot

I wish I was more informed D: - It depends highly on how good your computer is though, since KSP now can more fully utilize a strong processor and high RAM. I'd say to test it yourself if it isn't a stretch.

1 minute ago, Avera9eJoe said:

I wish I was more informed D: - It depends highly on how good your computer is though, since KSP now can more fully utilize a strong processor and high RAM. I'd say to test it yourself if it isn't a stretch.

I have a mac 13 inch the new one with the retina

Can someone answer a quick question for me?  

I like scatterer and city lights and the clouds but I only want the high res Mun surface textures right now, and maybe for Duna too.  What do I only need to install if I just want the textures and nothing else?  

Thanks.

PS- Is there currently or plans for high res terrain for Kerbin too?

Edited by mcbmaestro

On 1.7.2016 at 10:35 PM, gilbr0ther said:

The Sun lens flare is gone after update, it is just me or is because of the update? I get the last version of distance object but didnt work.

Sry my english

just u

8 hours ago, mcbmaestro said:

Can someone answer a quick question for me?  

I like scatterer and city lights and the clouds but I only want the high res Mun surface textures right now, and maybe for Duna too.  What do I only need to install if I just want the textures and nothing else?  

Thanks.

PS- Is there currently or plans for high res terrain for Kerbin too?

kopernicus + KSPRC/KSPRC.cfg (kopernicus config in here) +KSPRC/PluginData/*.dds

Edited by Speadge

Hello,

I use this mod and, although I really love the artwork, I found a bug since the 1.1.3 release.

When I send a kerbal in EVA, the kerbal is duplicated when I make him board: he is both Inside the capsule and standind on the ladder The problem is that I can't do any maneuver once it has happened, so I would like to know if you have any idea of what mod could do that. I updated Kopernicus and Environmental Visual Enhancement, but the bug is still there

Here's a screenshot;

http://i.imgur.com/KdfRkxC.png

You can see that I can duplicate kerbals more than once if I make them board/unboard multiple times (2 clones of the same kerbal on the screen)

Edited by Shaal
typo

On 18.04.2014 at 4:02 AM, Proot said:

- KSPRC in RSS?

Yes and no. Probably can be adapted without much trouble, but it has not been designed for it, and is not contemplated atm. If you play RSS and want to adapt it, please, share the results to reach as many people as possible.

@Gooner, the answer is in the original post. SO many dudes just ignore it.

Edited by atomontage

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.