[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

1 hour ago, SmashBrown said:

Request @Proot, on your next release could you possibly give us te option of low, medium and hi resolution clouds, as beautiful as your mod is, my poor 670 gpu just doesnt like them and the fps drops considerably, thanks proot, can't play ksp without your work.

Unlikely to be cloud resolution. Have you tried turning off layer volumes in the cloud tab on the Alt-0 (zero) gui?

On 7/11/2016 at 9:12 AM, Speadge said:

thats a MODLIST!

Hide contents

KSP: 1.1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.2.4f1 - OS: Windows 8.1  (6.3.0) 64bit
Filter Extensions - 2.6
Toolbar - 1.7.12
USI Tools - 0.7.4
B9 Part Switch - 1.4.3
Chatterer - 0.9.90.1289
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.4
Connected Living Space - 1.2.2
Contract Configurator - 1.14
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.1.0.1
Contract Pack: RemoteTech - 2.0.2
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.2
Contract Parser - 1.0.4
Contracts Window Plus - 1.0.6.4
Progress Parser - 1.0.5
EditorExtensionsRedux - 3.2.14
Firespitter - 7.3
Docking Sounds - 2.1.1
Kerabl Optical Alignment System - 1.0.3
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.1
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.9
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.1
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.2
CraftHistory - 1.4.3
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.12
kOS - 0.20.1
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
KWRocketryRedux - 3.0.3
LaserDist - 0.9
Infernal Robots - 2.0.5
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.12.7
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.1.6
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.4
NearFutureConstruction - 0.6.4
NearFutureElectrical - 0.7.5
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.7.3
NearFutureSolar - 0.6.2
NearFutureSpacecraft - 0.5.1
Civilian Population - 1.8
Outer Planets Mod - 2.0
OPT Spaceplane Parts - 1.8.1.2
PlanetShine - 0.2.5
Precise Node - 1.2.3
QuickExit - 2.0
QuickStart - 2.0.0.1
RCS Build Aid - 0.8
RCS Sounds - 5.0
RealPlume - Stock - 0.10.8
RemoteTech - 1.7.1
IONRCS - 0.1.3
SCANsat - 1.1.6.3
Science Funding - 1.3
SETI-Contracts - 0.9.6.1
SETI-CommunityTechTree - 0.9.6.7
SmartParts - 1.8
StageRecovery - 1.6.4
ReentryParticleEffect - 1.0
Stock Visual Enhancements - 0.7.1
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 6.4
TextureReplacer - 2.4.13
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.7.1
TweakScale - 2.2.13
UbioWeldingLtd-Continued - 2.3.3
USI Core - 0.2.4
USI Alcubierre Drive - 0.4.4
Universal Storage - 1.1.0.11
KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.9.5
Water Sounds - 2.1

Hold my space beer

oW17UMv.png

9 hours ago, drswagboss said:

Hold my space beer

i wanted to say that a list has to tell ppl about a version AND should be compact (no spaces / pics). (perhaps use a spoiler, as well)

u failed here, sir :D

Edited by Speadge

12 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

Sir Proot has not been online in almost 2 months, and I am hoping to play 1.1.3 with this mod compilation. Does anyone know if he is ok? If its being updated?

He probably got burned out and is taking a break.  He will be back and will update just give him as much time as he needs.  This mod works in 1.1.3 btw,  you just need the latest kopernicus 

Edited by Berlin

13 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

Sir Proot has not been online in almost 2 months, and I am hoping to play 1.1.3 with this mod compilation. Does anyone know if he is ok? If its being updated?

The mod works fine buddy just update the dependencies and you're good to go.

5 minutes ago, Berlin said:

He probably got burned out and is taking a break.  He will be back and will update just give him as much time as he needs.  This mod works in 1.1.3 btw 

mind walking me through it? I was getting some very weird graphical errors. shadows that appeared when you zoomed out from the launchpad, kerbin has a weird yellow line grid sort of thing too in the menu.

Edited by r4pt0r

7 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

mind walking me through it? I was getting some very weird graphical errors. shadows that appeared when you zoomed out from the launchpad, kerbin has a weird yellow line grid sort of thing too in the menu.

Just install it like normal. I don't know what could be causing those issues for you

32 minutes ago, Berlin said:

Just install it like normal. I don't know what could be causing those issues for you

I see you edited something about kopernicus, am I just to overwrite the KSPRC kopernicus with 1.1.3 kopernicus from the thread here? perhaps that will fix my experienced issues.

41 minutes ago, SmashBrown said:

The mod works fine buddy just update the dependencies and you're good to go.

Here are my screens of my problems, as of today. This is with updated Kopernicus as well. by no means gamebreaking, and kerbin looks fine in-game but I just wonder what im doing wrong that it is happening. Oh well, I'll go on.

http://imgur.com/a/JmJF5

Edited by r4pt0r

50 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

I see you edited something about kopernicus, am I just to overwrite the KSPRC kopernicus with 1.1.3 kopernicus from the thread here? perhaps that will fix my experienced issues.

Here are my screens of my problems, as of today. This is with updated Kopernicus as well. by no means gamebreaking, and kerbin looks fine in-game but I just wonder what im doing wrong that it is happening. Oh well, I'll go on.

http://imgur.com/a/JmJF5

I think that's a know scatterer issue... i could be wrong, i get myself from time to time.

Edited by SmashBrown

16 minutes ago, SmashBrown said:

I think that's a know scatterer issue... i could be wrong, i get myself from time to time.

Definitely not scatterer.  I pinpointed it last night.  The white kerbin is caused by kopernicus trying to load the same textures on different bodies.  The other has been brought on multiple occasions in the kopernicus thread 

On 7/21/2016 at 0:15 PM, sentania said:

I don't know where it is, i just dropped KSPRC in, so I don't have a handle on it's function yet, however you likely have one or more errors in your CFG files, as it causes errors with sigma binary.

If I remove KSPRC (but leave the it's dependencies), the error goes away.

This appears to be the result of:
{
 useOnDemand = true
}

On 7/31/2016 at 1:57 PM, SmashBrown said:

It turns out it is a conflict between scatterer and Kopernicus trying to call on the same normal maps and color maps.  Blackrack is aware of it now that I ha e brought the issue to his attention and hopefully he can fix it

3 minutes ago, NeoFatalis said:

How can I use scatterer sunflares without the KSPRC one's? because even when I delete all the sunflare textures from the KSPRC folder it still looks like the huge stock yellow blob in the sky...

You will need a sun cfg to make the sun smaller.  Kopernicus makes the sun too big by default and scatterer cant mask it.  You can look in my mod stock visual terrain for how to do this

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

You will need a sun cfg to make the sun smaller.  Kopernicus makes the sun too big by default and scatterer cant mask it.  You can look in my mod stock visual terrain for how to do this

Thanks, it worked :)

EDIT: BTW , I use your sunflares and they look great!

Edited by NeoFatalis

15 hours ago, Galileo said:

You will need a sun cfg to make the sun smaller

that's not all you're doing tho. I used your cfg to get rid of the stock sunflare then noticed when a total solar eclipse happened instead of an annular eclipse you actually made the sun smaller. So I went and deleted the Properties node from your config to restore the sun to its proper size. And now I have my proper annular eclipses back but the stock sunflare is still removed.

With your cfg (just the sun cfg, and with the edits mention above):
ZPMMXbil.png

without your cfg:

ca7P1Stl.png

Can anyone help me? I've been trying to get back into this game, so despite owning it since 0.13 and having over 100 hours on it, treat me as a new player. I've followed the installation guide to this and I have updated Kopernicus, and still my game looks exactly the same as it did before. All my other mods work, so I'm definitely installing it in the right place, just something isn't working. Anyone have any ideas?

8 hours ago, Ordessa said:

Can anyone help me? I've been trying to get back into this game, so despite owning it since 0.13 and having over 100 hours on it, treat me as a new player. I've followed the installation guide to this and I have updated Kopernicus, and still my game looks exactly the same as it did before. All my other mods work, so I'm definitely installing it in the right place, just something isn't working. Anyone have any ideas?

9 minutes ago, Ignalion said:

Same here. I just made fresh install of KSP and this mod doesn't seem to work as it is. I think I have to update Kopernicus and (maybe) scatterer?

kopernicus works just fine and so does scatterer. double and triple check you have the most up to date versions.

the kopernicus that comes with ksprc isn't up to date so make sure you delete the included version and install the newer one. the latest kopernicus includes Modular Flight Integrator. Be sure to install it along side kopernicus or kopernicus will not work.

Edited by Galileo

8 minutes ago, Galileo said:

do you have Modular Flight Integrator installed?

Well, it goes with new Kopernicus so I just installed it and updated Kopernicus. Still no luck.

In fact, I made some progress and I have some improvement in grass. However other things still don't work. No clouds, old ugly water and ugly terrain from space.

UPD: I think, updating scatterer dll was an error cause game doesn't load now (just black screen). Well, I updated whole scatterer directory and now I have water.  Still no clouds :(

P.S. However, isn't the mod supposed to work from scratch? 

1 minute ago, Ignalion said:

Well, it goes with new Kopernicus so I just installed it and updated Kopernicus. Still no luck.

In fact, I made some progress and I have some improvement in grass. However other things still don't work. No clouds, old ugly water and ugly terrain from space.

UPD: I think, updating scatterer dll was an error cause game doesn't load now (just black screen). Well, I updated whole scatterer directory and now I have water.  Still no clouds :(

P.S. However, isn't the mod supposed to work from scratch? 

Yeah it's supposed to.  But like I said, the kopernicus that is included in ksprc is outdated and should be the only thing that NEEDS replacing.  Scatterer should be updated too but the version included will work.  The only thing wrong with that version is the sunflares don't work. 

8 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Yeah it's supposed to.  But like I said, the kopernicus that is included in ksprc is outdated and should be the only thing that NEEDS replacing.  Scatterer should be updated too but the version included will work.  The only thing wrong with that version is the sunflares don't work. 

Well, I don't know what to say. I've updated Kopernicus on just fresh KSP installation and it doesn't work. Scatterer doesn't work for water.

But there are other mods that KSPRC use and that should work, aren't they? Like city lights, eve and so on

UPD: It really seems that I didn't set some config to 'On', you know. Like I installed the mod but didn't enable it because not a part from it seems to work.

Edited by Ignalion

4 minutes ago, Ignalion said:

Well, I don't know what to say. I've updated Kopernicus on just fresh KSP installation and it doesn't work. Scatterer doesn't work for water.

But there are other mods that KSPRC use and that should work, aren't they? Like city lights, eve and so on

I'm at a loss without looking at how you are installing it. I use ksprc quite a bit and don't have an issue. maybe post pics of your install directory?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.