[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

7 minutes ago, bepsy3d said:

Thanks for your reply... I was loosing hopes :-)

Pretty sure I am using the latest version.  I followed step by step this instructions.

Can you try with the penultimate version of Kopernicus? Maybe it can helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, tkw said:

i really hope proot will be back i got my new gtx 1070 

Proot doesn't necessarily have to update the mod for you to utilize it in 1.2. Just install it normally into KSP then update all its dependencies (Kopernicus, EVE, Scatterer, PlanetShine, DistantObjectEnhancement)

20 minutes ago, tkw said:

i really hope proot will be back i got my new gtx 1070 

There are quite a few posts explaining the install process for 1.2.2. Just go back a page or two and you will find them.

there is actually one on the page if you scroll up

Edited by Galileo

To everyone who has been having trouble upgrading the dependencies of KSPRC for 1.2, I prepared this convenient "upgrade module", which only requires the user to drag and drop into an installation of KSPRC to upgrade.

https://mega.nz/#!5wB0ib5b!-VUqSLojtaTRhdzJruAmoN61mk0_D49NRP92z7g8VaU

Delete the ModuleManager_2.6.25 that already exists in KSPRC, then install.

None of Proot's work is included or modified. Overwrite when asked to

Edited by themaster401

9 hours ago, themaster401 said:

To everyone who has been having trouble upgrading the dependencies of KSPRC for 1.2, I prepared this convenient "upgrade module", which only requires the user to drag and drop into an installation of KSPRC to upgrade.

https://mega.nz/#!MxoWnRjB!y5tGJmV6CwjyBfLIv4OrKUhe-l6UY-AuxndpXU6Azrc

None of Proot's work is included or modified. Overwrite when asked to.

Hi, thanks for this.
I've tried this though, and it doesn't seem to work.
I mean, the resolution of all the planets it's still the vanilla one, and there are no clouds. Have I misunderstood what this was meant to be?

4 hours ago, bepsy3d said:

Hi, thanks for this.
I've tried this though, and it doesn't seem to work.
I mean, the resolution of all the planets it's still the vanilla one, and there are no clouds. Have I misunderstood what this was meant to be?

A screenshot of your GameData may be helpful. You may have installed it incorrectly.

On ‎18‎-‎4‎-‎2014 at 5:17 AM, rottielover said:

Is this compatible with Better Atmospheres?

This reply might be late, but i have the same question. I'm going to test this for you if you didn't already :wink:

17 minutes ago, GenesisPlayz said:

This reply might be late, but i have the same question. I'm going to test this for you if you didn't already :wink:

A little late? 3 years late.. I'm sure that guy hasn't waited around this long for an answer. Better atmospheres is defunct now btw. Probably won't work.

Just now, Galileo said:

A little late? 3 years late.. I'm sure that guy hasn't waited around this long for an answer. Better atmospheres is defunct now btw. Probably won't work.

Well, Better Atmospheres works fine with me. themaster told me to use KerbalVisualEnhancements instead of EVE.

Try it out, it's worth it.

1 hour ago, GenesisPlayz said:

Well, Better Atmospheres works fine with me. themaster told me to use KerbalVisualEnhancements instead of EVE.

Try it out, it's worth it.

BetterAtmospheres does indeed work in 1.2 if used with KerbalVisualEnhancements, as with all E.V.E. 7-4 packs. Not the best E.V.E. 7-4 pack, though :wink:

2 hours ago, Proot said:

Hi there!

I'm around again!. I'm very busy IRL, but planing to get in touch again with KSP, and work again in KSPRC. I miss this a lot!

Meanwhile, a pair of examples of what I've been doing during this time:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/carlostato

Welcome back, Proot! :)

A lot has happened in your absence, might want to check around the forum a bit.

Edited by themaster401

On 5/26/2017 at 11:10 AM, Proot said:

Hi there!

I'm around again!. I'm very busy IRL, but planing to get in touch again with KSP, and work again in KSPRC. I miss this a lot!

oh hey proot welcome back to the forums so how did you feel you didn't go active on forums what did you do

Edited by tkw

On ‎26‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 6:10 PM, Proot said:

Hi there!

Yay!

''Proot, pls update this mod, to 1.3,

I wanna play RC, with KSP!

Bienvenido!  Welcome back!  Great to see you post here Proot. I see how much KSP has influenced you (or the other way around?) your work IRL!  Keep up the great work and the music is great (reminds me of "Heissel").

Edited by THX-1138

A Question: how can I lower the density of alga, algabush etc. at the bottom of the ocean? There are thousands of this an it slows down the FPS. I tried to change the density in the KSPRC.cfg/class Ocean Bottom/alga. But there is no algabush.

6 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

A Question: how can I lower the density of alga, algabush etc. at the bottom of the ocean? There are thousands of this an it slows down the FPS. I tried to change the density in the KSPRC.cfg/class Ocean Bottom/alga. But there is no algabush.

I just deleted them all form the config file, yea they really do suck the frames. Are you actually going underwater?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.