[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Seems like Eve it's turning into much more interesting place to visit...

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I'm defining the final aspect in most of the planets. Almost all is new or modified. Last stop: Duna. Later the last adjustments and then i'll be finished the planned part.

I think that Environmental Visual Enhancements will be updated soon. Prepare your eyes for the rainbows tears.

http://imgur.com/a/6X04q

I'm defining the final aspect in most of the planets. Almost all is new or modified. Last stop: Duna. Later the last adjustments and then i'll be finished the planned part.

I think that Environmental Visual Enhancements will be updated soon. Prepare your eyes for the rainbows tears.

Holy crap that looks gorgeous!

Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme!

Do you use a higher resolution texture for the planets Proot? Sorry if thats a dumb question...oh and if I'm not mistaken. Is that a reflection of Minmus's surface in that Kerbals facemask?

Check out the Texture Replacer thread for the reflections ;)

Oh I was just asking if thats what Proot managed to achieve... Or maybe I should say Shaw?

The realtime visor reflections is an amazing feature by Shaw for his mod Texture Replacer... probably done just to avoid having to hear my (many) begs about it. lol

Seriously: Shaw, Rbray89, NathanKell, Bac9, Sarbian, PizzaOverHead... I lost the count, there is a lot of people over here incredibly skilled and generous with his efforts and his time. They deserve you admiration and full support, I'm just a unemployed guy with a lot of free time. But many, many thanks to all. I love this game (many thanks Squad! probably one of my best gaming adquisition ever!), I enjoy a lot this community and I try to do my best. Hope you can enjoy this soon.

PS: We miss you Rbray!

what is the mod powering the "white" sun (third picture on the picture album in the OP)? I can't get it. I still get the good old yellow Kerbol

It's a replacement texture for the sun, included as a sharedassets file in KSP_Data. No mod can touch it, you have to put it in manually (don't know if the download is up to date on that one though).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.