TALK: Why anyone dosen't reply to me?

The Jeb.

Hello i just want to see what are the problems and why no one replies to me? Some of my posts are deleted. I have only views, but not replies? Why?;.; And i know, you won't reply.:mad::huh:

And... Look at this!:mad:29g1y60.png All my posts are ... and i don't know if posted this in the correct section

:cool:As far as I understand it, your profile only keeps a limited number of your past posts, I am unsure of how long they are kept or by what method they are culled. So they are 'deleted' as far as your profile page goes, but your original comments should still be in the forums you replied to. Those forums will be marked with a small green arrow.

As far as replies, views go. The counter on the page listing (at this time) 160 page visits, is just that, a counter that names the last 12 visitors. Mine is well over 600, in that time I have had 2 private messages sent to my inbox and have one friend listed. This isn't Facebook after all.

If I misunderstood, and you mean replies to Threads that you started (of which I saw none on your profile), then maybe your question or topic was posted at a bad time, such as right after a new major update, or perhaps was too similar to previously existing threads.

After only 24 posts and a couple months on the forums perhaps you are expecting too much? I rarely get replied to directly on my page, and rarely quoted directly on a thread. This is probably true for the majority of us. Hang in there. Keep posting, keep commenting. This is a great community, and your still pretty new. We can't all be Whackjob and get a zillion replies to everything we post. (I sure don't!)

If you haven't already go introduce yourself in the welcome thread.

Oh, and by the way, Nice to meet you 'The Jeb,' I'm 'Pslytely Psycho' and aging long haired musician/trucker/race car driver/wanna be rocketeer...Peace Out!

'Splosions are the sprinkles on your ice cream sundae....Jeb :cool:

[Edit] Ahh, I see, you posted a thread in mission reports that got no replies or posts. Perhaps because there are several similar threads already? Maybe shoot for something a little more 'distinct' from the others....?? That's not a thread I watch very much.

[Edit2] Maybe you should of posted more details of your mission and more pics? It is a bit sparse for an 'Epic' thread. Maybe a bit less of the large red lettering, use it for emphasis. :huh::cool::D

Edited by pslytely psycho

Hi, The Jeb. It looks like you're being responded to plenty in this thread :D pslytely psycho nails it, though. There could be one reason or another for a thread not being replied to, but please don't take it personally. You're just as valued as anyone else in this amazing community.

Thank you! Rowsdower! And everyone! I believed everyone hates me! :)

What are we supposed to be looking at in the picture?

To see no one replied to my posts but problem, solved ;)

And i made this thread in mission reports for everyone who wants to see: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76575-Epic-Mission-Reports-MEGATHREAD-post-here-your-reports!

Edited by The Jeb.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.