How many copies of the game have you bought (friends, family, etc.)?

LaytheAerospace

I picked KSP up about a year ago on a Steam sale, and immediately bought a second copy for a close friend who tends to play these things together. Since then I've bought four more copies for friends to get them playing, just to get them over the "But it's early access..." fears that they'd waste their money and not have fun.

So I've bought half a dozen copies in total, will probably buy more as time goes on and I continue to spread to gospel of Kerbal.

How about you?

I've bought like 4 of them at the least. 1 for me, 1 for my brother, and 2 I got when it was on sale just in case I wanna give it to someone later.

May I have one? xD Just kidding.

I wish I can buy the game twice.

Just mine for the time being. Not a lot of friends are into gaming, and those who are are into other genres, and the rest have bought KSP before me :D But I'm contemplating getting my younger cousin a copy...he really likes explosions.

Two for me, one KSP store and one steam. Two for family, one for my dad and one for my little cousin who is 9.

Sadly my cousin is unable to play very well because his mom won't get him a decent computer. If she'd let me I'd get him a laptop but I have to respect parental wishes.

2. I transferred over to Steam then purchased another copy to stay in the KSP Store.

As for buying it for anyone else, I've yet to do that and probably never will; I don't have any friends who are likely to be interested and there's nothing stopping me making use of the DRM-freeness of even the Steam installation and giving family members access to the files (I've paid twice anyway, and only one has ever shown an interest).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.