Green Skull Inc Texture Packs NEW SKYBOXES! - 26 April 14

Green Skull

I'm currently working on updating my skyboxes. I have a few new ones so I'm going to release them as a bundle.

In answer to your question how do I make my own skyboxes or convert another I've put together a handy set of instructions I'll be including in the skybox pack. In the mean time:

Download the instruction here GSI Skybox Instructions

I'm currently working on updating my skyboxes. I have a few new ones so I'm going to release them as a bundle.

In answer to your question how do I make my own skyboxes or convert another I've put together a handy set of instructions I'll be including in the skybox pack. In the mean time:

Download the instruction here GSI Skybox Instructions

What program do you need to open a .md (I have no experience in computer programming FYI)

EDIT: Oh got it. Thank you!

Edited by panfish5

• 2 weeks later...
Just released the Green Skull Inc original design Purple Haze Skybox!

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w615/greenskullinc/PurpleHazeMain_zpsadcdc974.png

None of the images that are being linked through photobucket are showing up; you have exceed the 10GB monthly transfer. it may show for you, but that's due to the image already being in your browser cache. for users (like myself) whom have not loaded them, all we see is the little gray square.

i'm not endorsing any product or service but imgur seems to have a simple solution. no monthly bandwidth limit.

picshosted, ImageVenue, tinypic all share no monthly upload limit.

anyway, you've put tons of work into this, hate to see people pass it up simply because of photobucket.

Edited by PizzaMore

• 3 months later...

the PP-TAC textures are acting funny with current versions, the icons are doing too much stretching, they only look proper if part diameter is less than 1m. but even then, they are stretching vertically too, almost no combination of diameter/length will result in an icon you could stand to look at.

• 8 months later...
I may be completely ******, but all I can find is the procedural parts link, the other mod resource has no file to download, just the supported stuff. As said I may really be stupid.

As a side note, you could link directly to the files in question and save us the hassle of translating your crap or someone elses.

watch your language buddyboy! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.