Small MechJeb touchscreen case

blizzy78

Hi,

First of all thanks bizzy for making this. It will replace bill 9000 perfectly in my install.

your work in this community is outstanding.

Secondly, for those who use remotetech, there will be a discrepancy as RT needs to know that the tomtom is there, otherwise it thinks that the tomtom is a manned pod and will stay under "local control". Ive seen this before in the kso mechjeb as well.

good news is that i supplied the fix for the kso mechjeb on the rt thread. And ill do the same with this one.

so heres the fix.

1, in your ksp install, open gamedata/remotetech2

2, inside you will find a file called RemoteTech_MechJeb.cfg open it and add this code;

//Support for Bizzys TomTom MechJeb by freak

@PART[tomtom]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleSPU]]:AFTER[MechJeb2]:NEEDS[RemoteTech]

{

// Append tag to the existing part name

@title ^= :$: (ModuleSPU):

MODULE

{

name = ModuleSPU

}

3, save it and start ksp. Enjoy.

ill be posting this in the RT thread too.

Thanks! Hey, freakneek, it looks like Module Manager code, can I use it on my zz_mytweaks folder intead of RT's?

I prefer to keep my MM tweaks all together (so it's easier when a new version comes out)...

Yeah, but doesn't it require KSO (it looks like it shares textures with other parts)? I don't exactly have that much memory to spare, and KSO is very non-modular.

Yes, ever since the KSOS mod came out, and I saw the MechJeb part, I've been using it exclusively...Just cut and paste the KSOMechJeb folder into the MechJeb Parts folder, and profit....

I even deleted the two MechJeb parts...

And great job on another model option for MJ, Blizzy!... :)

• 6 years later...

Just wanted to post that the download for this is available at:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BD8CXUcx6KFCKHIWpv3vppiNfT779UHQ/view?usp=sharing

And heres a working link for the KSOS MJ part. (Its just this singel part, by itself...dont need ANYTHING from the KSOS mod to use this by itself):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D_PFGuuyqoUnU4cDhGVldqNEE/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Stone Blue

11 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

What a necro. :D

I know, RIGHT??... :P Do I *win* something, for a 6+ yr old necro?
Its actually a "two-fer", if you look a couple posts up, and see my *first* necro... lol

I also just edited my above necro, to add a link to the standalone KSOS MJ part.

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.