[0.23.5] KerbQuake 1.21 - Reactive Camera Shakes while IVA [5/4/14]

Sir Haxington

Does you log run fast ?

No.

and if you put realchutes with it you get null errors take realchutes out no error's show but the log run's fast and for a bit take out quake and put realchutes back in all is good and log run's like normal.

I'm sorry, but I can't replicate your problem. What exact version of KerbQuake and realchute are you using?

I've cleaned a bit on my github page, so here is the new link to the current release, compatible with 0.25

Also, since I haven't been able to get hold of SirHaxington since August, I'm thinking about making a new thread an marking it with 0.25, since the 0.23.5 might scare people off.

Considering the license I don't really see that there should be a problem with that...

Scared me off for sure. Didn't think this actually was still a thing.

Scared me off for sure. Didn't think this actually was still a thing.

Yeah, I kinda figured. I tried contacting SirHexington after fixing the bugs for my own personal use, when he didn't respond I put the fixes up in this thread. Now it's soon been three months and SirHexington seem to have vanished of the face of Kerbin, so I think it's time for a new thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you ever have any luck integrating FAR drag into this? I think it'd be immensely awesome :) I'm thinking about pulling hard turn in jet's causing some camera shake as the drag profile increases. Also everything could be run off of it as FAR drag would take into account atmospheric density, pressure etc, then total 'shake' could simply be a factor of engine power + drag value. I think Farram would probably be happy to lend you some info to enable integration

• 2 weeks later...

I have this strange bug when staging. If I have two or more boosters it only stages one of them each time I press space, even though are all in the same staging group. When I remove KerbQuake staging works normally, jettisoning all boosters at once.

I have this strange bug when staging. If I have two or more boosters it only stages one of them each time I press space, even though are all in the same staging group. When I remove KerbQuake staging works normally, jettisoning all boosters at once.

I don't have this mod but I have your same problem: probably related to KJR; however it's strange that removing you solved the problem...

I don't have this mod but I have your same problem: probably related to KJR; however it's strange that removing you solved the problem...

It could be related to KJR, but I don't have it and I still got the staging issue.

My install is by no means stock though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This mods throwing like 11 errors per second for me according to exception detector, Obviously this made me curious so I went into IVA and noticed it's not working at all. Could it be some module in the pod or something?

Edit : Im an idiot, Missed the continuation thread. /necro post 4 fun

• 1 month later...

This is awesome, but could you have it check to see if it is not a probe before making it shake? normally it wouldn't be an issue since you can't 1st person with probes in stock, but a lot of people like the probe control room, which this mod causes to shake, even though it is supposed to be on the ground

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.