[WIP]D12 Aerotech - A B9 Aerospace Expansion (Beta1)

PolecatEZ

I don't have them:(

i hav eeverything else but not that.....

i don't understand....

what's the name of the part? i don't even find it on my directory

It's going to be relatively buried, but it's the engineGLADIUS file, in file path %KSP_ROOT%\GameData\B9_Aerospace\Expansions\D12Wingtech

Is there a way to make the missiles go further than 5km away from your craft? I set my Lazer "view distance" to 99900m, but that didn't work. Otherwise, I don't see much use for those neat cruise missiles :(

EDIT: After some more playing around, I figured I might as well ask if the wings were balanced according to their surface area to normal B9 wings. They seem like they have really low lift values for some reason to me.

Edited by Wait, Was That Important?

Too bad the big wigs in Washington are so crazily in love with the F-35, the fools actually want to use the F-35 for CAS!!! When the A-10 was being designed the designers went straight to the pilots themselves for the input on what a CAS aircraft needed, the Result? One badass aircraft that can takeoff FULLY loaded on One engine, be shot to pieces and still get it's pilot home, or failing that to ensure the pilot has every chance of survival, they built the cockpit tub out of titanium alloy for pete's sake......

Good idea, trying it right now :) ill edit to tell you

firespitter is not compatible with .24 (at least the firespitter from B9 and D12, checking if there's an updated version already)

Found a new firespitter, now it still crashes.... I blame 64 bit :/

Edited by CrazyOdd

Well, I dont have Mechjeb at the moment... it still died on me... when I tried without B9 and D12... it worked... (with FAR)... then I tried installing Infernal Robotics and it crashed once I opened the VAB or SPH... and the same happens with Interstellar... I honestly blame the 64bit version... that or the old Toolbar plugin, but I'm not sure, if anyone has any ideas, please pm me

Edit: IR seems to work now, somehow

Edited by CrazyOdd

Just out of curiosity: is there some kind of ETA for a 0.24 version or ist it compatible?
Good idea, trying it right now ill edit to tell you

firespitter is not compatible with .24 (at least the firespitter from B9 and D12, checking if there's an updated version already)

Found a new firespitter, now it still crashes.... I blame 64 bit :/

For me it works perfectly in .24 after I updated all the pugins(FAR, FireSpitter, etc.)

Its a cool mod and runs absolutly fine for me (64bit and massively modded). Its a huge amount of parts and i suggest that all the file names match the ingame names. Atm its kinda tricky to guess which part is which file (although not impossible) and it took me some time to get an overview. A system with folders that contain the parts and the files that it needs to work, just like b9. It would make things easyer.

Most parts are a good addition but i want to keep my part lists clear since this is not my only mod

Edited by prophet_01

Its a cool mod and runs absolutly fine for me (64bit and massively modded). Its a huge amount of parts and i suggest that all the file names match the ingame names. Atm its kinda tricky to guess which part is which file (although not impossible) and it took me some time to get an overview. A system with folders that contain the parts and the files that it needs to work, just like b9. It would make things easyer.

Most parts are a good addition but i want to keep my part lists clear since this is not my only mod

Actually, I'd like to second this with a slight change: add the path and file name for each part in its extended information panel, so you can more easily see exactly what mod it came from, as well as which file represents it on the hard drive in the first place! It's happened so often where I somehow get redundant parts, but can't easily determine which one needs to go away, and end up hunting and searching for the next 20 minutes for the offending file to delete.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.