[WIP]D12 Aerotech - A B9 Aerospace Expansion (Beta1)

PolecatEZ

2 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Probably a lot broken.

Yup   It's broken alright. Especially the cockpits. All the textures are greyed out some of the connecting nodes are missing or non functional. But the rotors are nice and powerful and the wings still have the animation. So there is a silver lining. This mod just needs some tlc and it would be a great addition to anyone who likes B9 parts. I wish I knew how to model or code, unfortunately I'm not helpful in that department. But I'll be more then happy to test out new versions and give feedback on any bugs I find. Hopefully someone would pick this up and bring it up to par and make it functional. 

Good news-- Parts of it work. I got it from this DL, I believe:

https://mega.nz/#!jQ4lxSDS!RyYRt4MOVTthmpSZqxOy0FZTuyj0-W0BrOJfuwm83NM

I have only tested portions of it, and a lot of textures are missing. The folding wings work, though, and so do the GLADIUS VTOL engines; IVAing on the capsule I tested crashed the game.

I made this fun little plane: rJhrfTv.png

Edited by njmksr

10 hours ago, njmksr said:

I have only tested portions of it, and a lot of textures are missing. The folding wings work, though, and so do the GLADIUS VTOL engines; IVAing on the capsule I tested crashed the game.

Great! For the IVA, for now we can use a stock one as a placeholder

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/19/2017 at 2:30 AM, njmksr said:

-----------
using 1.8.1 with updated Firespitter plugin and updated B9/B9 Animation Modules everything seems to be working!!!!!!!!! some cockpit textures are missing but i remember they were unfinished anyway. even the part variants work just fine. the rotors work as well and the gladius vtols are the best thing ever!!!!!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, beaucoupzero said:

-----------
using 1.8.1 with updated Firespitter plugin and updated B9/B9 Animation Modules everything seems to be working!!!!!!!!! some cockpit textures are missing but i remember they were unfinished anyway. even the part variants work just fine. the rotors work as well and the gladius vtols are the best thing ever!!!!!!!!

Hey are you still fixing the mod?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.