Who in this forum plays ArmA 2?

Bearsh

Do you actually play ArmA 2?  

1. 1. Do you actually play ArmA 2?

So... I have arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead, SO I'd like to know HOW many of you people Play ArmA 2 on the side from KSP?

So I conducted this post/experiment to see how many of you guys actually play ArmA 2.

To help the results be as accurate as possible, Please post a poll vote. :)

I actually play Arma II OA and ArmA 3 - not rpg or zombie stuff. I dont play much multiplayer, but just messing in the editor a lot or playing user made missions. I still think Arma 2 OA is the best in the series (next to oryginal Operation Flashpoint).

I've been known to play ArmA2, though for a long time I stopped because of my job. The job in question involved training people on making training scenarios for the military side of their offerings, VBS2.

Interestingly, many of the scripts and modifications I made for VBS2 also worked in Arma2. If I needed to do something I could find an Arma modification, see how they did it, and apply the knowledge to VBS2. I did something like that to enable the call in of CAS on a grid coordinate you click on the map.

that job kind of burned me out on playing Arma2 at all since I was in the VBS2 editor roughly 6 hours a day.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.